PS3 System Manager for Habib 4.50 CFW is Now Available
Below is a PS3 System Manager for Habib CEX 4.50 PS3 CFW. The System Manager is how I called the application that will run in the background. It uses Patched sys_init_osd to allow execution of a self when PS3 starts.
Download: System Manager 4.50.zip (Installation instructions included)
The advantage is that unlike the payload, this does not affect directly the processes, the application runs on a separate plane to vsh.self, PSX emulator or PS3 game
1. Increase Fan Speed without using any tools like fan control utilities and others.
2. Unlike using fan control utilities, with System manager, no stutter or lags in games.
3. Fan Control and USB wake up works when ps3 starts. No need to launch any homebrew apps before.
4. Modified LED Indicator
The LEDs indicate the following:
- Yellow Led Fixed: temperature below 70 degrees
- Led yellow / green flashing temperature above or equal to 70 degrees
- Led red / yellow / green flashing temperature above or equal to 75 degrees
- Green LED remained two seconds every 10: led activity
- Leds off for two seconds: indicate a write access to USB device. This is important to know, because we should not unplug a USB device in a deed, obviously (we wait for the LED to turn off and unplug a few seconds later)
From Rancid-o: The only thing that has been added are the values for cfw 4.50 in the System Manager and these can be found also in Ps3ita manager 1.41:
[Register or Login to view code]
Yeah, I'm going back. This CFW sucks. I can't even play games with it
You have to enable BD EMU in MultiMan!
This CFW is perfect smoothly, all works, psp, ps1, ps2, install all packages, backups with last multiman 4.50.1, full discless with Iris manager 268u: http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/i...now-available/
I have always used Habibs cfws and other apps, with no problems. Have installed his 4.50 cfw and runs smoothly.. so many thanks Habib
Thanks a lot Habib .. But why I can't install this cfw on 4.50 ofw its stuck on 72% , what can I do
you can't use it on ofw 4.50 or any ofw firmware over 3.55...
it has been this way since 3.55 came out the first time and it will newer change. you need to be on max ofw 3.55 ore ANY cfw to install this.
downgrade your console if it can
Habib CEX 4.50 V1.01 PS3 CFW Custom Firmware is Now Available
Following up on his previous version and PS3 Fan Control Utility 2.00, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) has updated his HABIB CEX 4.50 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) to version 1.01 which now includes in-game screenshot support with the changes below.
Download: HABIB CEX-4.50 V1.01 / habib v1.01basic.pup (Mirror) / habib v1.01basic.pup (Mirror #2) / habib v1.01basic.pup (Mirror #3)
PUP MD5: 7C50FB0081F56354ED3B4496CCB93A46
Size: 194.86 MB
HABIB CEX-4.50 V1.01 Features:
1. Made out of 4.50 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have ReActPSN compatibility
4. Patched all coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys upto 4.50
9. Can be updated over any cfw
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
15. PSP remaster support added
16. QA flag enabled by default if PS3 was QA on 3.55
17. Removed remote play restriction
18. In game screenshot enabled
More PlayStation 3 News...
nice cfw... maybe
thanks for this release, i've got just a question: i'm actually own a fat 80gb with cfw4,46 rogero, Is possible switch to this Habib's without downgrading?