Habib Cobra 4.53 / 4.55 Spoof (PS3 Dev_Blind) Update Arrives
Following up on his previous updates, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib has updated to Habib Cobra 4.53 / 4.55 Spoof (PS3 Dev_Blind) for CFW users.
Download: PS3~dev_blind.zip / Spoof a 4.55-TeamGamerBross.rar (for PS3 CFW 4.30, 4.46 or 4.50 users via biteyourconsole.net/scena-ps3-rilasciato-spoof-4-55-dal-teamgamerbross/)
Below are the details, as follows: Habib Cobra 4.53 Spoof 4.55 (also for normal 4.53 / 4.55)
1. Run the file in MMoS
2. Reboot and enjoy
Have a nice day
Note: It also works for normal CFW too.
More PlayStation 3 News...
I got Rogero 4.50 cfw installed and if i install this spoofer will i be able to play Fifa 14 online ? (i play the game from internall hdd). need a good response.
I have got a ps3 slim from someone which already has:-
640GB INTERNAL HDD and 120GB EXTERNAL HDD
ROGERO CFW 4.40 V1.03
Being new, I'm not sure what cfw to upgrade it to as there seems to be the Habib and Rogero versions. Also how do I upgrade without losing all the stuff that is already on the ps3? Lastly should I upgrade Multiman too? if so, how?
Thanks very much!
I got Rogero CFW 4.50 V1.01 and i always used Rogero's CFW because i find it the most safe. I play games like Fifa 14 and AC Black Flag online atm and i've played alot more games and never had any problems with them.
I didn't notice any bugs and i'm very pleased about the work the dev did + they always test it before they give it to people.. and about mM just download it put it into an USB stick and just install it from Install Package Files or if you allready have it just launch mM and then : multiMAN -> Update. As for now i'm waiting for Rogero to release a cfw for 4.55 so i can be sure that i won't get banned
I'm on Rogero 4.46 cfw and i want to know how to remove a spoofer from my cfw the spoofer is from team sgk 4.50 spoofing? I uninstall it but on system shows 4.50.
Thanks for your help addicts93. I've now installed:-
MM 04.53.04 CEX
ROGERO CFW 4.50 v1.01
PSN PATCH 2.22 (STANDARD & STEALTH)
Unfortunately, at the beginning of loading, MM reports that it cannot load the bd-rom, hence now none of the games work.
Also how do i fix this problem? Also how do i use the psn patch?
Habib Cobra 4.55 v1.00 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) is Now Available
Following up on Habib Cobra 4.53 / 4.55 Spoof and ZER0 4.55 PS3 CFW V1.00 CEX, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) released Habib Cobra 4.55 v1.00 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) with details below.
Download: HABIB_COBRA_4.55_V1.00_PUB.PUP (197.18 MB) / HABIB.COBRA.4.55.v1.00.rar (Mirror) / COBRA 4.55 V1.00_PUB.zip (Source Code) / habibplugin.sprx / XMB eEID Dumper.pkg (via Daghost0586)
MD5 Hash: C4E90B5F41CBC12EBD9DB80E78BE0B0E
HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.00
1. All features of normal cfw(check out changelog of ZER0 CFW 4.55)
2. COBRA 7.00 PORTED
3. MOUNTS dev_flash AS dev_habib WITH WRITE PERMISSIONS ON BOOT!!
4. COPY PROTECTION INCREASE, dev_habib(WRITABLE) will get mounted when ps3 turns on
5. SWAPPING OF PS2EMU(SLIM) FOR THE CONTROLLER SYNCH PROBLEM
FULL FEATURES LIST:
- MADE OUT OF 4.55 OFW
- HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
- HAVE REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
- PATCHED LV0 TO DISABLE COREOS ECDSA CHECK
- PATCHED LV2 TO ADD PEEK/POKE SUPOORT
- PATCHED LV1 TO DISABLE LV2 PROTECTION
- PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK/ POKE SUPPORT
- IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UPTO 4.55
- CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
- CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
- ADDED NO BT/BD PATCHES
- RSOD BYPASS
- REACTPSN OFFLINE PATCH ADDED
- BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
- PSP REMASTER SUPPORT ADDED
- QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55
- COBRA 7.00 PORTED
- MOUNTS dev_flash AS dev_habib WITH WRITE PERMISSIONS ON BOOT!!
- COPY PROTECTION INCREASE, dev_habib(WRITABLE) will get mounted when ps3 turns on
- SWAPPING OF PS2EMU(SLIM) FOR THE CONTROLLER SYNCH PROBLEM
If your thinking to convert to ps2 classic thingy and not ps2 iso and are afraid of your data being loss then fear not!once you swap the emu you would also be able to use unencrypted memory card for ps2 classic and absolutely no controller synch problems!
We have already discussed it, well now let me tell you how to use it:
1. Put the plugin in dev_hdd0 and add this line in boot_plugins.txt:"/dev_hdd0/habibplugin.sprx"
2. Put a 0 byte file in dev_usb000(rightest port of ps3).dev_usb000/core_flags/ps2
3. Restart your ps3 and if you get a reboot or 3 beeps it means SUCCESS!!
1. Don't try to spoof because you will get x.xx but if you did accidentally then you can do a reboot to fix it
2. PS2iso support on NON-BC PS3 ONLY!!!
More PlayStation 3 News...
Habib Cobra 4.55 v1.01 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) is Now Available
Following up on Habib Cobra 4.55 v1.00, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) released Habib Cobra 4.55 v1.01 followed by v1.02A, v1.02B and v1.03 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) with the changes outlined below.
Download: HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.01.PUP / habibplugin.sprx / HABIB_COBRA_4.55_V1.01.rar (Mirror) / HABIB_COBRA_4.55_V1.01.rar (Mirror #2) / HABIB_COBRA_4.55_V1.01.rar (Mirror #3) / HABIB_COBRA_4.55_V1.01.rar (Mirror #4) / HABIB_COBRA_4.55_V1.01.rar (Mirror #5) / HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.02A.PUP / 1.02B.zip / habib cobra 4.55 v1.03.zip / habib_cobra_4.55_v1.03.rar (Mirror) / habib_cobra_4.55_v1.03.rar (Mirror #2) / habib_cobra_4.55_v1.03.rar (Mirror #3) / habib_cobra_4.55_v1.03.rar (Mirror #4) / habib_cobra_4.55_v1.03.rar (Mirror #5)
v1.01 MD5 Hash: 3DF250C245A882A1D201414C3182C4A1
v1.02A MD5 Hash: 31025D6E80631B674C4BAAC03C36C65A (been working fine on different 3 types of ps3 - fat nor, nand, slim nor)
v1.02B MD5 Hash: 9d7d2d780a83a70862884d81dbd9a0d0 (You won't need that, since its a zip, if crc checksum didn't match, you will get error).
v1.03 MD5 Hash: You won't need that, since its a zip, if crc checksum didn't match, you will get error.
HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.01
Luckily emu on 4.53 and 4.55 is same so support for Semi-BC PS3's is added.
- safety feature for plugins have been re-added.to use it just re-install fw and it is fixed (from recovery)
- plugins are now loaded from dev_habib, boot_plugins.txt resides there.as a result, habibplugin is built in and safety feature now work
- semi-bc ps2emu support
Please post your results... Also don't forget on how to use habibplugin, it's now built inside the firmware.
Update: HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.02A
- 2 persons reported for a black screen.
- The size dev_flash was taking big so i lowered it. It fixes those issues.. tested on 3 consoles and so far, no error.
Update #2: HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.02B
This is public release. And forget v1.02A, 1.02A was for that guy to test. I have reverted some things and now its working good.1.02B is builted from 1.00 with semi-bc support only.
1. up to user you use habibplugin
2. no more boot_plugins.txt in dev_flash (now resides where it should (dev_hdd0))
3. re-builded from v1.00
4. semi-bc ps2 support.
5. BUG FIX!!! (for old phaty models)
Update #3: HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.03
HABIBPLUGIN: No need for 0 byte file, instead, use this combo: L2 + R2 + Select and you will get a message of the progress on the right corner of ps3.once done, PS3 will reboot.. this combo can be applied in xmb and in-game xmb (like every plugin).
CFW: Supports for PS2 for all PS3's (for semi-bc and bc PS3 you need to connect controller through usb and then you can disconnect it, controller will work wirelessly).. controller bug is partially covered by using old, fixed PS2 emu for bc and semi-bc PS3.
More PlayStation 3 News...
semi-bc ps2emu support ??
what is semi-bc ? semi bricks ?
There are consoles that have ps2 backward compatibility (BC). There are full BC (hardware emulation) and semi (software emulation). So, hardware are CECHA and CECHB, and software are CECHC and CECHE.
P.S. This is what I remember, sorry if I'm not right.