Habib 4.60 v1.00 PS3 CFW, Patcher v1.00 & Iris Manager v2.93 Out
Following up on his previous updates, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) released Habib 4.60 v1.00 PS3 CFW, Habib Patcher v1.00 and an updated Iris Manager v2.93 which supports 4.60 Custom Firmware with details below.
Download: HABIB 4.60 V1.00_PUB BUILD.PUP / habib_patcher_v1.00.rar / irismanager-4-x-master_460-fixed.rar
1. MADE OUT OF 4.60 OFW
2. HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
3. HAVE REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
4. PATCHED LV0 TO DISABLE COREOS ECDSA CHECK
5. PATCHED LV2 TO ADD PEEK/POKE SUPOORT
6. PATCHED LV1 TO DISABLE LV2 PROTECTION
7. PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK/ POKE SUPPORT
8. IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UPTO 4.60
9. CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
10. CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
11. NOTADDED NO BT/BD PATCHES
12. RSOD BYPASS
13. REACTPSN OFFLINE PATCH ADDED
14. BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
15. PSP REMASTER SUPPORT ADDED
16. QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55
HABIB Patcher v1.00
Features of HABIB Patcher:
- Patches dump for 4.60
- Checks for both types of NOR
- Show Progress
- Check for either dump.bin & bkpps3.bin
- Support for NAND dump*
*NAND support hasn't been tested so be cautious!!!
Tool have been tested on:
- win7 32 bit
- win8 64 bit
Iris Manager v2.93 with 4.60 CFW Support
Changelog for Iris Manager 2.93 (Unofficial):
- Built using the last released version of Iris Manager
- Tested & works fine on HABIB 4.60 CFW CEX
- SRC Included!
Update: FIXED: Application Starting Error!
More PlayStation 3 News...
i'm new and i don't know what the habib patcher means. can someone tell me how to use or install the habib patcher? thanks
habib patcher is used for downgrading a ps3 4.60 with a flasher, it patches the dumps you made with the flasher
well ah lets just wait for Multiman 4.60
When I try update,... after 70%... it says that data is corrupted... plz help???
which cfw are you on, if your not on cfw then this will not work
Attention!! Instructions for 4.60 OFW.
1 - backup dump of your ps3 with flasher
2- patch dump of backup with Habib patcher v1.0.
3- restore dump patched with flasher
4- turn on ps3 with usb memory with habib cfw 4.60
5- you got error on update cfw. Its normal , wait ps3 get restart and try again
Error again, take out usb memory restart ps3 let ps3 try update.
5- ps3 restart and will go show xmb with options of cfw to run games