08-19-2014 #51nyhr Guest
Hello, do you guys know if this has ISO support? I have Rogero 4.55 with habib cobra 7.0 or something that let's me emulate the iso files since my BD drive is busted.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Habib 4.60 CFW ODE Edition v1.00 is Released for PS3 Custom Firmware
Following up on his previous release, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) released Habib 4.60 CFW ODE Edition v1.00 via SDeath for PS3 Custom Firmware users with details below.
Download: HABIB_460_1.00_ODE.rar / HABIB_460_1.00_ODE.rar (Mirror) / HABIB_460_1.00_ODE.rar (Mirror #2) / HABIB_460_1.00_ODE.rar (Mirror #3)
- MADE OUT OF 4.60 OFW
- HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
- HAVE REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
- PATCHED LV0 TO DISABLE COREOS ECDSA CHECK
- PATCHED LV2 TO ADD PEEK/POKE SUPOORT
- PATCHED LV2 TO DISABLE 4.60 ANTI-ODE MEASURES (NO SWAP DISC REQUIRED)
- PATCHED LV1 TO DISABLE LV2 PROTECTION
- PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK/ POKE SUPPORT
- IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UPTO 4.60
- CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
- CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
- NOTADDED NO BT/BD PATCHES
- RSOD BYPASS
- REACTPSN OFFLINE PATCH ADDED
- BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
- PSP REMASTER SUPPORT ADDED
- QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55
- Initial release based on HABIB CFW 4.60
Known problems latest version:
- Games with updates installed don't work yet (error: 8001003E), a new version should be released this week or next week. Just cancel the update installation or remove the updates that are already installed and the game will work.
- A PS3 that is capable of running CFW (link), that is downgraded to OFW 3.55 or already running CFW.
All credit goes to the world famous Habib who made all of this possible.
Habib and me hold no responsibility for this release and you'll install it at your own risk. Habib is known for it's stable releases so there should be no problems, check the know problems section before you install.
More PlayStation 3 News...
08-25-2014 #53wicko Guest
08-25-2014 #54boxbundy Guest
Just curious. What's the difference between this and normal cfw? If you are able to install normal cfw why would you use cobra? Can someone explain this to me.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Thanks for the mirrors wicko and +Rep, I added them to the main article above.
As for your question boxbundy, from what I understand this just has the anti-ODE patches in the CFW instead of manager patches so that those users can keep on using the Cobra Browser and Manager if they wish.
According to ODE profiteer GaryOPA: It only handy for those on older systems that want to keep their ODE, use the latest firmware, and have hardware that they can downgrade to 3.55 and then install this pup, and be able to use their ODE without swap afterwards.
08-25-2014 #56DMagic1 Guest
Can someone explain what this is??
"PATCHED LV2 TO DISABLE 4.60 ANTI-ODE MEASURES (NO SWAP DISC REQUIRED)"
Can something be ran from a disc now and I missed that breakthrough?
Never mind, I see this has to do with the launching from game managers. Thanks
08-26-2014 #57j0htaja Guest
Has anyone tested this with multiMAN 4.60 at fat PS3? Does it work?
08-26-2014 #58Brenza Guest
Why on earth someone should use cfw and ode at the same time? o.O
08-29-2014 #59Bokehlicious Guest
09-01-2014 #60HackTheNet Guest
When comes the time an update to version 4.65, or there will be no update of Habib?