GameSonic Manager v2.60 PS3 Game Manager & SonicMAN v2.02 Out
Following up on the previous updates, this weekend Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion (via GameSonic and mussonero) has made available GameSonic Manager v2.60 followed by v3.00, v3.01, v3.03.01 and v3.03.02 PS3 Game Manager and SonicMAN v2.02 with the changes outlined below.
Download: Gamesonic_Manager_v2.60.pkg / Gamesonic_Manager_v2.60(UPD).pkg (update for v 2.50 to install Full version 2.50) / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.60.rar / SonicMan cobra ode V3.0.zip / cobra.cfg / UP4433-NPUB31419_00-MINECRAFT_1.05_ALL_DLC_FIX_BY_Joonie.pkg / SonicMan-Cobra-ODE-V2.02.zip / COVER-PACK-RETRO-PSX-PS2-SONICMANAGER0.pkg / COVER-PACK-SONICMANAGER0.pkg / COVER-PACK-SONICMANAGER0.pkg (Mirror) / SonicMan cobra ode V3.01.zip / SonicMan cobra ode V03.03.01.zip / SonicMan cobra ode V03.03.01.zip (Mirror) / SonicMan cobra ode V03.03.02.zip / GIT
Gamesonic Manager v2.60 Changelog:
The developer Orion to wish everyone a Happy Easter, today releases a super Gamesonic Manager version with many new features. But not only.. Also the dev releases Mussonero a SonicMan version with more features. Here is the changelog of Gamesonic Manager v 2.60:
- Update your direct manager
- Launching MultiMAN games list
- Automatic restart after throwing a PS2classic
- LED test PS3
- Reorganization of the menu Tools
- Spoof of cfw (we had problems with the spoof and it was deleted)
- Mounting the dev_flash as dev_blind
- Fix problem of cover
- And more other additions..
SonicMan v2.02 for Cobra ODE Changelog:
- Update affects the images of the PS2 and PSX games. Now the images of the PSX and PS2 games appear under the retro column
- Update for the DVD and Blu-ray images. Now the images of DVD and BLU-RAY appear under video column
- Edited the param.sfo, ps3_disc.sfb and lic.dat, thanks to josemetallica
Coming soon: SonicMAN v3.00:
- Fix regards the ISO images of the PS2 and PSX games. Now the ISO image of the PSX and PS2
- Games appear under the retro column with new functionality Cover mode support, (the name of the cover must have the same name as the iso file , ex, xxxNOMe.iso to xxxNOME_COV.JPG) The covers are installed under the folder cover_retro /psx or cover_retro/ps2.
- Fix regards the ISO images BLU- RAY and DVD .Now the ISO images of DVD and BLU-RAY appear
- Under video column , with new functionality cover mode support, (the name of the cover must
- Have the same name as the iso file , type xxxNOMe.iso to xxxNOME_COV.JPG) the covers are
- Installed under the folder covers/ dvd or covers/ bd.
- The ability to launch the games from SonicMan.
- Now you can start SonicMan in 8 mode ().
- Fix regarding the installation of DLC PKGs and updates PKGs of the games.
- Added new feature , PIC1 support (PS3 ISO games backgrounds) now you can install your
- PIC1.PNG under the folder PIC1s, please re-name the file PIC1.PNG of the game's to title ID ex, (from PIC1.PNG to BSDE00000.PNG) note (empty the cache folder after).
- The ability to chose extract destination of Zip File.
- ShowTime updated, now it will be launched from SonicMan-ODE game-folder.
Note: source will be updated, after getting my stuff. There is no schedule.
- Fix for DVD and Blu-ray, now you can start the iso by pressing X , thanks to sonbook.
- Version numbering change.
- Fixed category selections for psx, ps2 and RetroArch under retro column. ** use expand media option.
- Category fix for ps3 games, ** not fully tested.
- RetroArch Roms now can be started from the SonicManager-ODE, instruction on how-to coming soon.
- Now PKG can be installed from home column , by making a folder named PACKGES on a USB-HDD , place your PKG files inside it, you can rename the PACKGES folder name from the options_default.ini file to your liking.
- Folders structure have been changed inside SonicMan-ODE,** please delete old installation and do a backup.
- Now you can start your video files from SonicMan-ODE.**under test
- Small other fixes.
- Speed up the scanning process for ps3 games, cobra API not used for fetching.
- A small fix to display the actual paths of ps3 games.
- Other small fixes.
Finally, from Joonie86 comes a MINECRAFT 1.05 ALL DLC FIX PKG with details below, as follows:
I made an Minecraft fix including 1.01-1.05 update as well as all unlockable contents, any one try this and please confirm if this works. I suggest 2 methods to run Minecraft:
1. Install Minecraft official pkg [about 87mb] and then install my pkg [via SonicMAN ODE 3.0]
If this fails:
2. Install Minecraft Official pkg and then install my pkg and finally try PSN PKG to ISO conversion method and launch it from Cobra ODE manager/browser to run it, it should work and unlocked.
It seems like people were already doing it long time ago, although I haven't tried this method yet. It seems like edat needed to placed in dev_hdd0/game/ folder instead of dev_hdd0/home folder.
More PlayStation 3 News...
GameSonic Manager v2.70 PS3 Game Manager Update is Released
Following up on the previous updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion (via Acid) has made available GameSonic Manager v2.70 PS3 Game Manager followed by SonicMAN v3.00 with the updated changes outlined below.
Download: Gamesonic_Manager_v2.70.pkg / Gamesonic_Manager_v2.70(No retroarch).pkg / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.70.rar
Gamesonic Manager v2.70 Changelog:
In returns with a new Gamesonic Manager update version 2.70. As you may recall is an open-source fork of Iris Manager of developer Estwald and made super from dev Orion.
- Fixed bug with game updates
- Fixed bug with downloading of cover
- Now the cover if you are not present in gamesonic manager will be acquired by multiman
- Homebrew title back gamesonic manager VX.xx but with title id to a game
- Deleted ps2classic manager now the ps2 can be started from the classic file manager
- Back cover acquisition (PS1-PS2) by multiman
- Fix for the iso that require a higher fw (with thanks to ps3ita team for having worked on this automatic fix that I have adapted to the iso)
- Added Persian language (thanks to dev Reza684)
- Coverflow gui acceleration and cleaned from unnecessary things
More PlayStation 3 News...
Tutorial: Install PS3 DLC with SonicMAN V3.01 via Cobra ODE
Tutorial: Install PS3 DLC with SonicMAN V3.01 via Cobra ODE by jxly_14
To quote, roughly translated: Hello to all Spanish-speaking people of the forum, took 3 months with the ode charge and I do not regret the investment. While the ODE works with most physical games , with digital and dlc have presented several difficulties.
So far I have been unable to install any PSN game with crack included , to continue the tutorial continue to q , the result is the same. The user Joonie86 says he found a method , which left a brief and detailed explanation , so q will ask users to manage the English q asked to do a tutorial to play the PSN.
Moreover, regarding the dlc , I found a very simple method that is using the Sonicman (manager of ISO 's manager replaces q Cobra).
What we need to install dlc 's next:
1 - dlc pkg format
2 - Pendrive
3 - Sonicman (do not know if it works with all versions , I used the V3.01 can be downloaded from here: SonicMan cobra ode V3.01.zip)
Initial clarification , to install the necessary q dlc has previously used the game even once for creating the respective folders on the hard drive of the console. I tried this method with the dlc 400 days of the game " The Walking Dead"
1 - Download the DLC to install pkg format
2 - Place it in the root of the pendrive ( the place is not relevant, but it is easier to access )
3 - Insert the flash drive in the usb console
4 - Open Sonicman Sonicman and go to paragraph (first from left to right) and choose File manager.
5 - You see an arrow similar to that of a mouse pointer , diriganse the right column and choose the option by pressing X dev_usb00X standing (the last number varies depending on q usb port have placed)
6 - That directory will open with the contents of the flash drive, if you followed my recommendation to put the pkg on the root will see highlighted in red. Select with X.
7- is a screen where open our confirmation request , which affirm selecting yes.
8- hope to finalize and conclude by clicking ok
9- Enjoy the DLC
Final note: I do not know if it will work with all dlc , that would be good qa q with q you say dlc work was to be putting together a list.
GameSonic Manager v2.90 / v2.91 PS3 Game Manager Updates Released
Following up on the previous updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion has made available GameSonic Manager v2.90 followed by v2.91 PS3 Game Manager updates with the changes outlined below.
Download: Gamesonic_Manager_v2.90.pkg / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.90.rar / Gamesonic_Manager_v2.91.pkg / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.91.rar
Gamesonic Manager v2.90 / v2.91 Changelog:
To quote, roughly translated: The developer Orion returns with a new update of Gamesonic manager v2.91.
This time I got to test out various PS3 CFW with 4:55 to customers and I riscontarto a significant processing speed with 4.55 Rogero CFW-Ferrox (Alexander and I thank the dev Rogero for their wonderful work), the staff recommends that you use the manager mated to one of those 2 CFW for a better gaming experience.
- Global menu and Tools menu re-ordered.
- Added dev_flash utility Menu from which you can assemble or disassemble dev_flash.
- Coverflow Gui fixed.
- Now the manager can read a file like settings.ini was IRISMAN (Thanks Aldo Vargas).
- Temporarily deleted retroarch (we are looking for a way that does not weigh the user this feature).
- Now the Ps2classic can be started from the game list but even this feature is bug (I would like to thank the dev Mussonero for support and the dev code CapitaCPSX).
- Now the internet browser will be launched directly from the games list.
- Removed option to download webman.
- In fact completely removed the utility menu (too many useless app).
- Source Code cleaned up and updated.
- Makefile updated with the auto-RELOAD.SELF.
- Option to the gui change updated and cleaned up.
- Fixed all bugs that you had with the CFW 4.55 Habib/Cobra v 1.03.
- FTP server can now browse, delete, send filer to NTFS drive (Thanks Aldo Vargas for the useful function).
- Showtime updated to latest version.
- Fixed a stupid bug char prevented the display of the console id.
- Network tools updated for greater stability on CFW 4.46 cobra.
- Now the manager is fully compatible with the CFW 4.50 DEX/Cobra Ps3ita v2.3.
- Fixed bug with the CFW 4.50 DEX/Cobra Ps3ita v 2.3 now the dev_ps3ita will not be removed.
Finally, below is a preview video of SonicMAN v3.03.03 by mussonero as follows:
More PlayStation 3 News...
GameSonic Manager v2.92 PS3 Backup Game Manager Update Out
Following up on the previous updates, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion has now made available GameSonic Manager v2.92 PS3 Game Backup Manager with the changes detailed below.
Download: Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.92.pkg / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.92.rar
Gamesonic Manager v2.92 Changelog:
- Added a new Plugin Installer in the manager.
- Self-generation of file "boot_plugins.txt" with plugin paths already written.
- Plugins which may be installed are webman MOD developer Matsumoto & habibplugin
- If you're not on CFW cobra and the manager detects Prx Loader, the plugin you will install webman to work with Prx Loader.
- Now the dev_ps3ita will not be disassembled on CFW 4. XX DEX
- Retroarch is no longer included, gamesonic manager is a backup manager for ps3 games (ps1-ps2-psp) and must do this job, so I will not longer, also saw that there is no good way to implement it.
Plugin installer Guide
You can just go to the menu Tools Advanced Tools > > Plugin Installer and click X. The manager will install the plugin and will ask you if you restart the PS3. You restart and reboot you will have the habibplugin and functional webman.
More PlayStation 3 News...
GameSonic Manager v2.93 PS3 Backup Game Manager Update Out
Following up on the previous update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion has now made available GameSonic Manager v2.93 PS3 Game Backup Manager with the changes detailed below.
Download: Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.93.pkg / Retro-Installer+source.rar / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.93.rar
To quote, roughly translated: Gamesonic Manager v2.93 Changelog:
After the farewell to the PS3 scene for Cobra of the dev Mussonero dev (personal problem), Orion continues his run with a new Gamesonic Manager update in version 2.93.
In this new release and was again included Retroarch after a lot of requests from users of the PS3 scene and fix some bugs.
- Fixed bug that kept the number of grids set by the user.
- Fixed bug that would crash the console when you went out from an iso.
- The plugin installer will detect if the CFW 4.50 dex Cobra/ps3ita install the plugins released by the team for this CFW + webma.
- Fixed bugs that delayed the launch of a few seconds.
- The ps2classic can be launched only from the file manager and not from the games list (due to a bug).
- Reinstated support for retroarch.
- Re-inserted the file "libfs_patched. sprx.
- Gamepad test moved to the submenu "Advanced Tools".
- To install the Orion developer Retroarch has developed a small app called "Retro-installer" that allows the user to install retroarch in gamesonic manager.This method resolves the issue of the heaviness of the manager due to retroarch, which didn't like users, and after installing retroarch you can delete this app safely.
- Install the application.
- Run It.
- Wait 5 seconds (required for copying and initialization files).
- Just end the gamesonic process manager starts automatically.
More PlayStation 3 News...
gamesonic manager hangs
i have a 2tb hdd ext with all the iso files. and on this drive i have also some other folders for backup. when the manager scans the ext drive it slow and sometimes it loads all the iso and sometime hangs and i have to restart the system.
the last version that works fine is the 2.4 and also the latest iris manager works fine.
any ideas what changed after 2.4???
GameSonic Manager v2.94 PS3 Backup Game Manager Update Out
Following up on the previous update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion has now made available GameSonic Manager v2.94 PS3 Game Backup Manager with the changes detailed below.
Download: Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.94.pkg / Retro-Installer v1.1.pkg / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.94.rar
To quote, roughly translated: Gamesonic Manager v2.94 Changelog:
Following the magnificent work of our friends openmodding.net with the release of the CFW 3.55 Ferrox NO BD, I decided to update gamesonic manager to provide all users who want to keep this CFW, or the future 4.55 Ferrox NO BD on console without reader, the possibility to start the games with the highest compatibility without reader.
- Submissions discless file for CFW: 3.55-4.50.
- Fixed small bug with the Mamba payload, caused by an incorrect reading of the file "libfs_patched.sprx."
Before anyone asks me, I have not included the files for the discless for CFW CFW 4.46-4.53-4.55 intentionally because they have access to the payload mamba that already do a great job.
Thanks to the guys openmodding, especially to the developer for these magnificent alexander CFW.
Here friends, Retro Installer v1.1. Nothing significant, I just rebuilt the pkg as GD (game date) so that you install on gamesonic manager directly without having to make many passages, as I was advised by Aldo. Thanks Aldo Vargas
Sorry guys I made a small mistake, however I think that is fine as the installer, or if someone wants to help me to improve it is welcome
More PlayStation 3 News...
GameSonic Manager v2.95 PS3 Backup Game Manager Update Out
Following up on the previous update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion has made available GameSonic Manager v2.95 PS3 Game Backup Manager which now includes the LUA Player PSL1ght v2 Port and support for Ferrox CFW NoBD 3.55 / 4.55 with the changelog below.
Download: Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.95.pkg / Retro-Installer v1.1.pkg / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.95.rar
To quote, roughly translated: Gamesonic Manager v2.95 Changelog:
- Installing pkg yield more fluid.
- Fixed small delay in the scan of games in ISO NTFS dirve.
- Lanicate applications can now be formatted. "Lua" through the application of luaplayer developer3141card.
- Fixed a small bug that prevented the start of the games on CFW Ferrox NOBD 3.55 to 4.55.
Help start. Lua:
- Put any file. Lua in a USB device.
- Rename it to app.lua.
- Connect the USB device the first usb port of the ps3 (the one closest to the BD player).
- Start Gamesonic Manager.
- Go to the File Manager.
- Press X on the file. Lua.
- It will start as if by magic.
Update: In related news, Orion also released (via gamesonic.it/forum/homebrew/3773-plugin-manager-v1-00-a.html) Plugin Manager v1.00 with details below, as follows:
Download: plugin_manager_v1.00.pkg / plugin_manager_v1.00.rar
To quote: Hi guys, after a week and a half of work I present the plugin manager v1.00 for CFW cex.
This homebrew has as its basis the "CFW Setup", developed by the team for their ps3ita cobra CFW 4.50 dex, but has completely different functions.
As you can see from the picture you have 5 options:
1) Install and activate * Webman v1.29.3
2) Install and activate habibplugin.sprx
3) Create the file boot_plugins.txt empty (no plugin directory written)
4) Remove all plug-ins in the console and leaves the file empty boot_plugins.txt
5) Save and exit dall'homebrew.
* = For active means that the path to the plugin will be written to the file boot_plugins.txt.
For users uninformed, pressing the start button on one of the options, you can view a detailed explanation of the selected option.
- Automatic acquisition of the language set in the console (Peer now only in Italian and English, are already working to French and Spanish).
- Ability to install / uninstall Webman and habibplugin.
- Auto-creation dle file boot_plugins.txt.
- When you install a plugin via the path of this homebrew plugin is written to the file boot_plugins.txt.
More PlayStation 3 News...
GameSonic Manager v2.97 PS3 Backup Game Manager Update Out
Following up on the previous update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion has made available GameSonic Manager v2.97 PS3 Game Backup Manager with the changelog outlined below.
Download: Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.97.pkg / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.97.rar
To quote, roughly translated: Gamesonic Manager v2.97 Changelog:
- Now the files. Lua can be loaded from all usb ports
- Fixed bug with Testpad utility
- The videos are launched from the file manager automatically
More PlayStation 3 News...