Following up on the previous updates, this weekend Italian PlayStation 3 developer Orion (via GameSonic and mussonero) has made available GameSonic Manager v2.60 followed by v3.00, v3.01, v3.03.01 and v3.03.02 PS3 Game Manager and SonicMAN v2.02 with the changes outlined below.
Download: Gamesonic_Manager_v2.60.pkg / Gamesonic_Manager_v2.60(UPD).pkg (update for v 2.50 to install Full version 2.50) / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.60.rar / SonicMan cobra ode V3.0.zip / cobra.cfg / UP4433-NPUB31419_00-MINECRAFT_1.05_ALL_DLC_FIX_BY_Joonie.pkg / SonicMan-Cobra-ODE-V2.02.zip / COVER-PACK-RETRO-PSX-PS2-SONICMANAGER0.pkg / COVER-PACK-SONICMANAGER0.pkg / COVER-PACK-SONICMANAGER0.pkg (Mirror) / SonicMan cobra ode V3.01.zip / SonicMan cobra ode V03.03.01.zip / SonicMan cobra ode V03.03.01.zip (Mirror) / SonicMan cobra ode V03.03.02.zip / GIT
Gamesonic Manager v2.60 Changelog:
The developer Orion to wish everyone a Happy Easter, today releases a super Gamesonic Manager version with many new features. But not only.. Also the dev releases Mussonero a SonicMan version with more features. Here is the changelog of Gamesonic Manager v 2.60:
- Update your direct manager
- Launching MultiMAN games list
- Automatic restart after throwing a PS2classic
- LED test PS3
- Reorganization of the menu Tools
- Spoof of cfw (we had problems with the spoof and it was deleted)
- Mounting the dev_flash as dev_blind
- Fix problem of cover
- And more other additions..
SonicMan v2.02 for Cobra ODE Changelog:
- Update affects the images of the PS2 and PSX games. Now the images of the PSX and PS2 games appear under the retro column
- Update for the DVD and Blu-ray images. Now the images of DVD and BLU-RAY appear under video column
- Edited the param.sfo, ps3_disc.sfb and lic.dat, thanks to josemetallica
Coming soon: SonicMAN v3.00:
- Fix regards the ISO images of the PS2 and PSX games. Now the ISO image of the PSX and PS2
- Games appear under the retro column with new functionality Cover mode support, (the name of the cover must have the same name as the iso file , ex, xxxNOMe.iso to xxxNOME_COV.JPG) The covers are installed under the folder cover_retro /psx or cover_retro/ps2.
- Fix regards the ISO images BLU- RAY and DVD .Now the ISO images of DVD and BLU-RAY appear
- Under video column , with new functionality cover mode support, (the name of the cover must
- Have the same name as the iso file , type xxxNOMe.iso to xxxNOME_COV.JPG) the covers are
- Installed under the folder covers/ dvd or covers/ bd.
- The ability to launch the games from SonicMan.
- Now you can start SonicMan in 8 mode ().
- Fix regarding the installation of DLC PKGs and updates PKGs of the games.
- Added new feature , PIC1 support (PS3 ISO games backgrounds) now you can install your
- PIC1.PNG under the folder PIC1s, please re-name the file PIC1.PNG of the game's to title ID ex, (from PIC1.PNG to BSDE00000.PNG) note (empty the cache folder after).
- The ability to chose extract destination of Zip File.
- ShowTime updated, now it will be launched from SonicMan-ODE game-folder.
Note: source will be updated, after getting my stuff. There is no schedule.
- Fix for DVD and Blu-ray, now you can start the iso by pressing X , thanks to sonbook.
- Version numbering change.
- Fixed category selections for psx, ps2 and RetroArch under retro column. ** use expand media option.
- Category fix for ps3 games, ** not fully tested.
- RetroArch Roms now can be started from the SonicManager-ODE, instruction on how-to coming soon.
- Now PKG can be installed from home column , by making a folder named PACKGES on a USB-HDD , place your PKG files inside it, you can rename the PACKGES folder name from the options_default.ini file to your liking.
- Folders structure have been changed inside SonicMan-ODE,** please delete old installation and do a backup.
- Now you can start your video files from SonicMan-ODE.**under test
- Small other fixes.
- Speed up the scanning process for ps3 games, cobra API not used for fetching.
- A small fix to display the actual paths of ps3 games.
- Other small fixes.
Finally, from Joonie86 comes a MINECRAFT 1.05 ALL DLC FIX PKG with details below, as follows:
I made an Minecraft fix including 1.01-1.05 update as well as all unlockable contents, any one try this and please confirm if this works. I suggest 2 methods to run Minecraft:
1. Install Minecraft official pkg [about 87mb] and then install my pkg [via SonicMAN ODE 3.0]
If this fails:
2. Install Minecraft Official pkg and then install my pkg and finally try PSN PKG to ISO conversion method and launch it from Cobra ODE manager/browser to run it, it should work and unlocked.
It seems like people were already doing it long time ago, although I haven't tried this method yet. It seems like edat needed to placed in dev_hdd0/game/ folder instead of dev_hdd0/home folder.
More PlayStation 3 News...