Following up on the previous release, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Gamesonic has updated his GameSonic PS3 Backup Manager once again to version 2.28 with source code and details below.
Download: Gamesonic Manager v2.28(with retroarch).pkg / Gamesonic_Manager_v2.28.pkg (Mirror) / Gamesonic Manager v2.28(NO retroarch).pkg / Gamesonic_Manager_v2.28(NO_retroarch).pkg (Mirror) / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.28.rar / Source_Gamesonic_Manager_v2.28.rar (Mirror)
To quote, roughly translated: GameSonic Manager v2.28
The developer Orion issued to the delight of all sites in the world a new version of its manager 2.28 version.
- Now the console id change is permanent
- Added option unlocks payload (that you want to enable for the discless or payloads mamba)
- Ben 13 gui additions for a total of 22
- Added gui manager from estwald
- Fixed bug that slowed the start of manager
- Source code clean from unnecessary strings
- Enter the all new iris manager v2.93
- Restored classic Layout of keys
Thank you: Estwald, Aldo Vargas, Habib, Rancid-o, libretro, my play designer and Mussonero.
Update: Shortly following, Gamesonic Manager Cobra ODE Edition v2.0 was also released with the following changes (roughly translated):
Download: manager.iso / GameSonic-ODE-Manager-V2-master.rar
After a long night waiting for the release by Cobra, the two Devs Mussonero and Orion were working to release a new update of Gamesonic Manager Cobra ode version 2.00 version. Many nice upgrades. Below you can find the changelog:
- added latest cobra libraries to work on fw 4.55
- added support for psx games, ps2, dvd and bluray with last MCU cobra
- recognition for iso ps3-ps2-dvd-bluray
- added option to create game original bluray iso direct from the manager
- added new icons for iso ps2-psx-DVDs-bluray
- added Greek language
- reduced resources to change background color, grid and language
- the browser will connect directly to google
- posted last showtime
More PlayStation 3 News...