06-20-2013 #911niwakun Guest
with the xillia release is coming near, I hope mamu is still there to help us with undub job
06-20-2013 #912Lurker Guest
This post has everything you'd need to know: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post456427
Played a bit with this and the Code Geass costumes are something else. Platinum'd this game's US release a while ago and decided to get CFW in part to play with these costumes. Well I must say mamu, you revitalized my love for this game again.
06-20-2013 #913arcbishop77 Guest
Oh yeah this have been bugging me, if I want the costumes from DLC like school costume and hatsune miku (for Sophie) to work in my ToGF game , do I must use the undub version? like in page 90 Stated by mamu? (post #896) Thanks.
06-20-2013 #914Lusanagi Guest
yes, but you have to make an undub using the JP version as a base
06-22-2013 #915Neo Cyrus Guest
So just to clarify, the DLC is being worked on as well and once this project is done all the DLC will work on the US version? Last I checked the game would crash if the Jap DLC is used on the US version.
07-05-2013 #916hydro51 Guest
Hello, I'm looking for DLC of Tales of Graces for EUR version (BLES01617).
My firmware is Rogero 4.40 v 1.03, I tried this tutorial:
1. Install pkg
2. install rap files with reactpsn (put exdata folder on the root of your external device and put rap files into this, make an aa account and start up reactpsn after you made/renamed this account)
3. Go into multiman or any other app you may have to FTP with and connect your PC to your PS3.
4. Go to your GAME folder on your PS3 and transfer the content from the BLJS10093 folder to your desktop.
5. Go to the BLUS30903 folder (if you have the US version) with your FTP client and go into this folder. Continue going in until you are inside the DLC folder.
6. Go into the DLC folder that is inside the BLJS10093 which is located on your desktop and move all of the content that is in this DLC folder into the 30903 DLC folder. (or whatever region your Tales of Graces F is)
Start the game up and it should check the DLC, if all goes well you have successfully installed the DLC.
NOTE: To use DLC in game, go to the items tab and scroll to the far right symbol. The little wifi signal symbol. (or click L1 once) You can activate your DLC from there.
NOTE 2: Some of this DLC may cause the game to freeze, make sure you save before using any of it. Some of the titles/costumes are not in the english version of the game that is in the Japanese version of the game and these I think are what causes the issues.
But that don't work Help pls
07-07-2013 #917mamu Guest
07-07-2013 #918hydro51 Guest
DLC not appear in the game
I think, the problem comes from my BLES01617 file that does not exist, it says - INSTALL after I don't understand, I need to connect on PSN for download a DLC and create a good BLES folder ?
07-07-2013 #919stompe Guest
What's the difference between Tales of Grace F and Tales of Xilia? Only the story? or the entire gameplay mechanics?
07-07-2013 #920Kenshindono Guest
Did the job but not for the Euro version (I don't post Euro content on public forum) You can get the TOGf JPN version DLC on Tales of Xillia Thread
Stompe the difference between Tales of Grace F and Tales of Xilia would be the story, for sure The graphic, obviously! The gameplay, probably, Even the System but we need to play it all to be able to check all those difference, isn't it ?