oh btw i am really grateful for your files, kokotas, as i cant get my hand on the japanese files.
also great thanks to mamu for the undub tutorials and everything, seems like.
It's been a while, but I'm still alive Sorry for not posting sooner.
There's a new tool for brute force decryption, has anyone tried it? If we could extract the edat files, there should be CPK files that we can edit. The problem is that decrypting like this this may even take days, for every file.
Anyway, I'm going to make some kind of 'Table of Contents' post, so new users won't have to search through all 90 pages.
yes thank you, hope you do soon.
I reuploaded everything here: http://www.solidfiles.com/folder/f0c8f6e260/
Here are some links that might be useful for new players:
EURO undub (BLES):
- Use this if you want English/German/French languages or want to make a fan translation
- Guide: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post449307
US undub (BLUS):
- Use this if you want English language only
- Guide: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post426591
- Tools: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9zcf66
Japanese based undub
- Use this if you want to use many DLCs
- Guide: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post423921
- Tools and latest translated eboot: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post439154
- SCSEdit 1.5 (text/dialog editor): http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post446624
- cpk unpack scripts (for quickbms): attached at the EU undub post (bms.zip)
- cpkcr 1.4a (cpk repacker): attached at the EU undub post (euro_tools.zip)
- fps4pack 1.4 (FPS4 extractor/repacker): attached at the EU undub post (euro_tools.zip)
- texpack 0.7 (TXM/TXV texture extractor) http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post422210
- other older tools: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post418867
- Convert save game between different versions: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post426320
- DLCs: page 87-90
Of course this is just a short list, most of the discussions and development process isn't on it. Tell me if I've missed something.
has been any progress on localising the JIS characters in the dlc? with the recently released true ancestor edat decryptor it should now be possible to decrypt the edats and edit them and repack for us version. if help is needed in decrypting i can help.
I too am interested in this. It would be lovely to play with the JP-exclusive DLCs on a full English version without any implications.
Hi (thanks the most to mamu and Kenshindono for great effort to Tales of Graces DLC). I wonder is there a ToG DLC with school costumes working? Since on page 78 Kenshindono states that the said costume is not working. Is there a fixed dlc now that shows the costume working? Please let me help you if you need any help. The costumes rocks in Tales of Graces btw
Hey kokotas, I didn't catch up with the bink files and everything. So I saw the files from your link. There are many root and bink files. Is there any way how to install them and what are they? Sorry for the trouble ..
I took a look through and the DLC links appear dead. Are all the US DLCs available? I don't require them to be fixed for 3.55 considering I'm on 4.30.2.