There are some skit like that, because the lip synch is stored in the same file that makes the text show correctly. I don't think it can be fixed but do tell us if something weird happens in game.
Can anyone test the complete Japan ver graces DLC and see if they have 300000galdx2? no matter what complete tales of graces f dlc i download i always seen to not get that (I do get everything else though)
Gonna test on the Euro version too Mamu thanks for the work (I'am still working on my new home so I can't be often here) I'am glad that there is still some work on Graces. Can you try if possible to do what Niwakun did on the DLC of Graces F and remove every JIS character and test the DLC Titles on the US / EURO version. I'm not sure i can localize this type of character on the files...
Here's What I tested on JPN DLC on US base game
- Attachments works just fine but wouldn't equip more than one due to, maybe the name is not existent that eboot do a string compare on attachment 1 to 2 to 3 since all attachments had the same blank name, thus making them the same item.
- DLC Titles works just fine as long as you activate them with english name on them
- Japanese DLC titles hangs because of JIS character are still present on them (I tried editing on them and yeah, it works, even with Japanese DLC on US base)
- Same with Japanese Skits, because the dialogue is still written in Japanese
- Any other DLC with English confirmation on them (if you are about to activate a DLC and the content of the DLC is displayed in english, that will work without any problems)
About Xillia 1 & 2 of course i got all the DLC done until today for the japanese version. If there is an Undub based on the JPN version we would be able to play them.
Gonna check the Xillia thread now See ya
We might need a Fixing thread for Xillia2 too
could somebody please reupload the vesperia dlc pack fix thingy? the two initial links are dead.
holy balls, thank you so much
yeah thx man
can anyone reupload the tales of graces f dlc?
currently only part 4 of these links is still online.
sorry guys, haven't been around in some time, what's the latest version of tools for US version?