01-19-2013 #871ZerotakerZX Guest
Not likely. Try to change the PARAM.SFO of the game with the disc code of BLUS one.
01-19-2013 #872xxnogamerxx Guest
Okay I'll try that. Thanks a lot
01-19-2013 #873inferno913 Guest
01-21-2013 #874Erz Guest
Yes, all DLC that use .rap files must be activated with reactPSN
If you in 4.30CFW, I suggest use rebug 4.30 v1 to activated/use reactPSN
01-25-2013 #875mamu Guest
I've finished the euro undub. Just like with the US version, there might be skits where the game crashes or freezes, so I would need few people to test the game.
I'll try to make some user friendly guide until then.
http://filecloud.io/61fkmru5 (Xillia DLCs)
http://filecloud.io/sa60kd95 (Vesperia DLCs)
01-28-2013 #876dante0397 Guest
so from what I get in order for all the DLC's to work in the ToGF US version, you'll have to do some tweaks to the titles so it doesn't freeze or is it just a translation issue?
01-29-2013 #877mamu Guest
Here is the undubbed euro version.
What you will need:
- JP release of the game (BLJS10093)
- US release of the game (BLUS30903)
- ~13GB free space recommended at least
- quickbms (aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms, first link at the top)
- bms scripts (attached)
- cpkmakec + dll (attached)
- repack tools (attached)
- Depending on your computer, the process may take more than 30 minutes
- You should not run this on SSD drives
- Make a new empty folder somewhere, for example C:/talesfix
- Extract the contents of the zip files here.
- Copy quickbms.exe into this folder.
- Copy rootR.cpk from the japanese game (BLJS10093/PS3_GAME/USDIR) to here and rename it to rootR_JP.cpk
- Copy rootR.cpk from the european game (BLES01617/PS3_GAME/USDIR) to here and rename it to rootR_EU.cpk
- Start BUILD_UNDUB_FILES.BAT
- This will prepare the files for the undub process
- After it's done, start FIX_ROOTR.BAT
- This will create the finished file, rootr_eu_undub.cpk
- Copy the euro game to your PS3
- Rename rootr_eu_undub.cpk to rootR.cpk and copy over the original (always make backups!)
- Copy the japanese movie files over too (USRDIR/bink folder)
02-08-2013 #878Lusanagi Guest
from what I gather making the undub for BLES is easier than the BLUS version? (seems no skit/chest fix is needed)
02-09-2013 #879mamu Guest
Skits are repacked by BUILD_UNDUB_FILES.BAT (that's why it takes so long), and no chest fix is needed since the US/EU eboot supports latin letters for the passwords.
02-11-2013 #880Dreamdreads Guest
Thank you for your work Mamu, I am French, I applied UNDUB FIX on euro version of the game that I'm Tales of Graces F 100% with this version I signalerer if I have bugs in my game.
For the moment, nothing to report apart skits lip sync that does not always correspond to the Japanese sentence. In particular, the discovery sketch 26: Carrot or the voice of Pascale and Asbel text.
Sorry for my bad english.