Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 86 of 102 First ... 367685868796 ... Last
    suila Guest
    hello, i'm french user and i try to make the EUR Tales of Grace F undub.

well for now I do not have the right tools to recover the extraction and repack cpk files, those I had were apparently not good, its not create a file list, it does not ask me to list for re-packing. when I try to test the game on its load indefinitely I suppose that the file is not recognized, but I can not recover files that you use the extraction and repack

i've tried repacking without compression but this issue give me a black screen, i use only cpktools v1.36 with original cpk.bms script

i've not replace .scs files because have english, german and french text, and i can't understand german, but for now i don't know if this work.

Anyone can give me a working extractor and repacker ?

mcsonic Guest
    hi mamu, can you reup your repack tools for graces and xillia and can i use them for vesperia?

mamu Guest
    sure, you can use them. all tools should be online, i posted the graces tools few pages earlier. what are you planning to do with vesperia?

Dreamdreads Guest
    Hi suila! I am also about to try to make a version of UNDUB TOGf, could we contact to advance the project?

suila Guest
    Dreamdreads yes you can pm me

Dreamdreads Guest
    Ok !

topkomputer Guest
    Hello everyone. I want to thank you mamu. I've followed the instructions in page 73. It did work out for english ToG. But I want DLC from japanese game, since I heard that jap version has a lot more than eng version. So I try to do instructions in page 60, but the mediafire link is broken.

Thank you everyone for hearing my complaints

mamu Guest
    I've already re-uploaded it, the link is on page 83.

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post439154

heeroyuy176 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshindono View Post
    Here is the link for the DLC package fixed for both US & JPN version to test
    Can anyone please reupload those DLCs? Those links were killed for a long time. I need those DLC for my US ver. Thank you.

Vilain Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Axlmegaman View Post
    Just to be safe, you mention Graces f and Xillia, i uploaded the Fixed dlc for Tales of Vesperia
    Unfortunately, it got removed. Could anyone re-upload it please ?

Page 86 of 102 First ... 367685868796 ... Last