Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if not already noticed, about the trophy files: with the ps3gen tools there is a trophy tool which can extract/edit trophy files. maybe this can help mixing us/jp trophy file

Sponsored Links
    About skits. There are all translated , and without freezes ?

And what about secret dungeon - is it still unwork ?

trophies has to be signed, they have a Sce-Np-Trophy-Signature field in the files. if we could resign it, it should work.

all the skits should work correctly, but that dungeon is not fixed yet.

i seem to be having a problem when trying to use the FIX_MAP1R.

gives an error saying "could not open chestfix some files are missing"

Having the same problem with the map fix ^

Is there any chance at all we'll get a normal full english eboot fix what with the recent keys and shit we got or was graces f still "too new" for them to apply?

just open the FIX_MAP1R.BAT with notepad, change "chestfix" to "chestfiles" and it works.

now my question is, the skit's fix is done automatically with map's one ?
    Last edited by bernywtf; 08-05-2012 at 01:32 PM

the skits aren't from the map file but the root one, i fixed that one first and skits are now in english.

sorry i haven't noticed it as i have both chestfix and chestfiles folder it is easier to just rename chestfiles folder to chestfix than editing the bat files.

not really as i did that first thing and it didn't work for me, so i did change the name in the bat, and it worked.

skits are for rootr, right, i mistyped that, but is it automated in the bat ? i can see the check on the folder, but not it being actually used to repack it, am i wrong ?

Sponsored Links
Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News