Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 53 of 102 First ... 34352535463 ... Last
    arktos Guest
    if not already noticed, about the trophy files: with the ps3gen tools there is a trophy tool which can extract/edit trophy files. maybe this can help mixing us/jp trophy file

ef24tass Guest
    About skits. There are all translated , and without freezes ?

And what about secret dungeon - is it still unwork ?

mamu Guest
    trophies has to be signed, they have a Sce-Np-Trophy-Signature field in the files. if we could resign it, it should work.

all the skits should work correctly, but that dungeon is not fixed yet.

higher87 Guest
    i seem to be having a problem when trying to use the FIX_MAP1R.

gives an error saying "could not open chestfix some files are missing"

stryfe1984 Guest
    Having the same problem with the map fix ^

Lunarhawk Guest
    Is there any chance at all we'll get a normal full english eboot fix what with the recent keys and shit we got or was graces f still "too new" for them to apply?

bernywtf Guest
    just open the FIX_MAP1R.BAT with notepad, change "chestfix" to "chestfiles" and it works.

now my question is, the skit's fix is done automatically with map's one ?

higher87 Guest
    the skits aren't from the map file but the root one, i fixed that one first and skits are now in english.

mamu Guest
    sorry i haven't noticed it as i have both chestfix and chestfiles folder it is easier to just rename chestfiles folder to chestfix than editing the bat files.

bernywtf Guest
    not really as i did that first thing and it didn't work for me, so i did change the name in the bat, and it worked.

skits are for rootr, right, i mistyped that, but is it automated in the bat ? i can see the check on the folder, but not it being actually used to repack it, am i wrong ?

Page 53 of 102 First ... 34352535463 ... Last