Here is the updated skitfix, full of error checking and whatnot, now you can see the reason if it crashes
Also editing the listfile is way easier now. Here's how to use it:
- first uncompress both us and jp rootR (if you haven't already of course)
- put skitfix next to fps4pack (included)
- run skitfix and set the location of your chat folders
- it will make a "skitfixdir" folder next to the program and will check all skit files (page number is in the scs, timing and voice in chd). If it finds a different file, it tries to repack it. it will also make a more useful file list than last time
- now start CriPackedFileMaker, select the skitfixdir folder (there should be 77+1 files), click on Build CPK file and check Try compression.
- save it to somewhere, then unpack it (with modified script) to a folder (you can overwrite skitfixdir and delete the uncompressed files, but do not delete filesizes.txt yet).
- open filesizes.txt, replace "your_jp_files" with the folder where your compressed files are, ready for repacking (like, jp_files). also replace "skitfixdir" with the name of the folder where you extracted your skit-cpk.
- now copy all lines from filesizes.txt to your listfile (at line 1086 by default), be sure to overwrite and do not leave blank lines
- repack, enjoy, post bugs