hmm, i'm trying the tools that mamu made, but it give errors
and i already change from i to l in cmd but still giving errors missing arguments
i had the same problem, try the gui version
jadekitten you're using JP version as base right?
i'm trying to repacking using the gui, but it says "Could not open D:\mix/btl/acf/att001.acf"
maybe its bad files?
i've been copying things over the us version
you should use JP version as base and copy map0R.cpk , map1R.cpk from us to jp USRDIR.
unless you own a dongle?
check that you copied the whole directory and not only the skit files
i already checked, and the files are in there.
to rezarhb : i attached a picture of my own screen. that's exactly how it should look like when using the console cpkcr.
i can't seem to get the gui one working. just crashes for me. probably something wrong with my windows
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates