Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

ErMaK86 4.75 PS3 CFW v1.00 Standard + Greek XMB by Ermak86 Arrives

Today we received word from mv79 that ErMaK86 4.75 PS3 CFW v1.00 Standard + Greek XMB by Ermak86 is now available for those interested followed by v1.01, v1.02 and Ermak86 4.76 NoBD Edition by Baxalo with details below.

Download: 4.75_ErMaK86_v1.00 (standard)PS3UPDAT.PUP (194.6 MB) / xmbfeatures.rar (1.6 MB) / xmbfeatures.rar (v0.2a - 1.6 MB) / xmbfeatures05.rar (v0.5a - 3.8 MB) / xmbfeatures09rebug.rar (XMB Addons 0.9a Rebug Edition - 17.5 MB) / 4.75_ErMaK86_v1.01 (standard)PS3UPDAT.PUP (196.4 MB) / 4.75_ErMaK86_v1.02 (standard)PS3UPDAT.PUP (196.4 MB) / ermak_476cp_nobd.pup (196.4 MB)

v1.00 MD5: D666C0C1B3DE445EC1CC98A01A2A4741
    v1.01 MD5: BA13282096ED490941350741C6A77B63
    v1.02 MD5: 6D00CA15CE4B5FFB3B1A6AC9A910DC21
    Ermak86 4.76 NoBD Edition MD5: 95F66D2580ED621745E58C7766079F83

To quote, roughly translated: The coming of 4.75 OFW not surprised us since SONY continues to circulate unnecessarily update, just to close the holes of Custom Firmware.

See this update we just changed the build of firmware thing completely useless since it offers something different.

The first 4.75 Custom firmware from Ermak86 ready exclusively for users of psjailbreak.gr and can be downloaded from the link below.

You put your own risk !!!

Notes: They run flawlessly all homebrew applications and expect upgrade Manager for playing games.

For now, the transition is not necessary in 4.75 cfw go out until the manager comes.

ErMaK86 4.75 CFW v1.01 Standard + GREEK XMB (via psjailbreak.gr/2015/06/update-ermak86-475-cfw-v101-standard.html)

The new update offers stability and correction of reading the syscall's for playing games, where the error v1.00 gave their loading.

Changelog v1.01:
    • Syscall read error fix
    • Webman's Mygames game category removed from XMB
    • Minor fixes

ErMaK86 4.75 CFW v1.02 Standard + GREEK XMB (via psjailbreak.gr/2015/06/update-ermak86-475-cfw-v102-standard.html)

Even an upgrade in ErMaK86 4.75 Custom Firmware which added compatibility with XMBLock v2.00. Epipleon made some minor adjustments in syscall. For greater safety and better stability, switch from v1.00 and v1.01 to v102

Changelog v1.02:
    • Added compatibility with upcoming XMBLock v2.00
    • Syscall fix
    • Minor fixes

In related news, RDTG (aka JulianRDTG) released some added XMB features (linked above) for it who states:

Hello all,

I've added some features to the XMB under the Users menu / I based it on the Reboot addon by ErMaK86 & Echo6vi.

The new features are:
    • USB/HDD Gamedata Switch
    • Quick Launch Rebug Toolbox ** NOT WORKING ATM **
    • Refresh Webman Game List (Reboot Required After) -- as it refreshes the XML list
    • Unmount PS3/PS2/PS1/Media Disc
    • Eject Disc From Tray
    • Insert Disc (If in tray/Or if Unmounted)

Extra XMB Features 0.2 by JulianRDTG & ErMaK86 & Echo6vi

First of all: Kudos and credit to ErMaK86 & Echo6vi for their XMB Lock & Reboot System option. I based this addon off the Reboot System option - so all credits for that goes to them.

NOTE: The Quick Luanch Rebug Toolbox - Hopefully in the next version I will get this working. Also, this works on all custom firmwares, not just REBUG.

Once I get the quick launch feature working, I will create variations of different toolbox launchers for their corresponding firmwares.

INSTALLATION: Ok, I am going to make this readme as simple as possible!

Step 1:

In the folder copyto-dev_hdd0: Using ftp (or multiman), copy the contents of that folder (not the folder itself) to /dev_hdd0

Step 2:

In the folder copyto-dev_blind~vsh~resource~explore~xmb:

Make SURE your dev_flash is mounted as dev_blind, but BE CAREFUL! I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR BRICKS!

Again, using ftp (or multiman), copy the contents of that folder ( not the folder itself ) to: /dev_blind/vsh/resource/explore/xmb

I recommend backing up category_user.xml from your dev_blind before replacing it.

Credits: All extra features EXCEPT the Reboot System feature credit to JulianRDTG.

The Reboot System feature comes with the XMB Lock tool, credits for that go to ErMaK86 & Echo6vi.

If anyone knows how to launch an ELF/EBOOT via XML from the XMB, please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it. I am still tinkering.

Update: I just released version 0.5, I updated the main post at the top so download links are there. I moved everything to the Network tab.

The major changes I've made are:
    • Renamed Network tab to Utilities
    • Renamed Game tab to Games/Applications

The new features are:
    • Under Utilities (previously Network):
    • USB/HDD Gamedata Switch
    • Quick Launch Rebug Toolbox ** NOT WORKING ATM **
    • Refresh Webman Game List (Reboot Required After) -- as it refreshes the XML list
    • Unmount PS3/PS2/PS1/Media Disc
    • Eject Disc From Tray
    • Insert Disc (If in tray/Or if Unmounted)

Under Users:
    • Reboot (credits to ErMaK86 & Echo6vi)
    • WebMan File Browser

Extra XMB Features 0.5 by JulianRDTG & ErMaK86 & Echo6vi

First of all: Kudos and credit to ErMaK86 & Echo6vi for their XMB Lock & Reboot System option. I based this addon off the Reboot System option - so all credits for that goes to them.

NOTE 1: It is required to have WebMan & WebMan Mod installed to use these addon features!!

NOTE 2: The Quick Luanch Rebug Toolbox - Hopefully in the next version I will get this working. Also, this works on all custom firmwares, not just REBUG.

Once I get the quick launch feature working, I will create variations of different toolboxe launchers for their corresponding
    firmwares.

INSTALLATION:

Ok, I am going to make this readme as simple as possible!

BACK UP ALL THE FILES YOU ARE REPLACING WITH THIS!!!! I take NO responsibility for bricks!

STEP 1:

In the folder copyto-dev_hdd0: Using ftp (or multiman), copy the entire contents of that folder (not the folder itself) to /dev_hdd0

STEP 2:

Mount your dev_flash as dev_blind (using WebMan, Multiman or your tool of choice) But BE CAREFUL! I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR BRICKS!

Again, using ftp (or multiman), copy the contents of that folder ( not the folder itself ) to: /dev_blind/vsh/resource/explore/xmb

I recommend backing up category_user.xml from your dev_blind before replacing it.

STEP 3:

In ftp or multiman, browse to /dev_blind/vsh/resource

MAKE A BACKUP OF: explore_plugin_full.rco

Now, copy the contents of copyto-dev_blind~vsh~resource into the resource folder, replacing explore_plugin_full.rco

Perform a FULL restart of your PS3 (Power off - then power on)

Credits: All extra features EXCEPT the Reboot System feature credit to JulianRDTG. The Reboot System feature comes with the XMB Lock tool, credits for that go to ErMaK86 & Echo6vi.

Update #2: Version 0.9 Released - updated main post.

Rebug Toolbox launcher now works (simply repackaged rebug toolbox to install under the Utilities (Network) tab.)

Extra XMB Features 0.9a by JulianRDTG & ErMaK86 & Echo6vi

Extra XMB Features 0.9a
    By: JulianRDTG
    Reboot mod by: ErMaK86 & Echo6vi

NOTE 1: It is required to have WebMan & WebMan Mod installed to use these addon features!!

NOTE 2: The Quick Luanch Rebug Toolbox - Hopefully in the next version I will get this working. Also, this works on all custom firmwares, not just REBUG.

Once I get the quick launch feature working, I will create variations of different toolboxe launchers for their corresponding firmwares.

INSTALLATION:

Ok, I am going to make this readme as simple as possible!

BACK UP ALL THE FILES YOU ARE REPLACING WITH THIS!!!! I take NO responsibility for bricks!

STEP 1:

In the folder copyto-dev_hdd0: Using ftp (or multiman), copy the entire contents of that folder (not the folder itself) to /dev_hdd0

STEP 2: Mount your dev_flash as dev_blind (using WebMan, Multiman or your tool of choice)

But BE CAREFUL! I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR BRICKS!

STEP 3:

Copy the contents of the folder 'install these packages' to a usb flash drive (or /dev_hdd0/packages)

On your XMB, go to your package manager and install Rebugtoolbox-Utilities-Menu.pkg

Next, install webMAN_MOD_1.42.xx_Updater.pkg (if you already haven't)

STEP 4:

In ftp or multiman, browse to /dev_blind/vsh/resource

MAKE A BACKUP OF: explore_plugin_full.rco & xmb_ingame.rco

Now, copy the contents of copyto-dev_blind~vsh~resource into the resource folder, replacing explore_plugin_full.rco & xmb_ingame.rco

Perform a FULL restart of your PS3 (Power off - then power on)

Once your PS3 is powered back on, run the webMAN MOD updater app you installed earlier. The system should auto-reboot and then your done! Enjoy!

Credits: All extra features EXCEPT the Reboot System feature credit to JulianRDTG. The Reboot System feature comes with the XMB Lock tool, credits for that go to: ErMaK86 & Echo6vi

Update #3: From Baxalo, to quote roughly translated: Ermak86 4.76 NoBD Edition By Baxalo

The new year came and slowly and to jailbreak our consoles. Today we bring you the new creation team Psjailbreak.gr and more specifically the Baxalo who turned Ermak86 4.76 in NoBD for those with damaged Blu Ray Player.

The features you can see below and of course only used by those who have the problem with the Blu ray drive. The installation allowed of course to those who have 3.55 official firmware or any other custom firmware as always.

Features:
    • Created by OFW 4.76
    • Cobra Ported [CP] 7.1
    • Bypass RSOD
    • LV1 patched to remove LV2 protection
    • LV1 Peek & Poke added
    • LV1 patched CoreOS
    • LV2 Peek & Poke added
    • LV0 patched to remove COREos ECDSA
    • Epilepsy message Removed from vsh.self (-3 sec. Faster boot time)
    • XMB patched to add greek lang
    • Added install Package Files and app / home

More PlayStation 3 News...

nice, but how about cobra 4.75 ?

I want to try this CFW, please promote me

I would like to try this CFW too.

My XMB features addon works on any firmware -- as long as you have the latest WebMan + WebMan MOD installed.

Tested on almost every CFW I could get a hold of.

This CFW looks very interesting.