Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 56
    G Sus Guest
    even if that was possible, its only use would be game piracy, i can't see any dev doing that, or releasing the methods.

Sony would be after them relentlessly.

LiQUiDxSNaKe Guest
    Thanks for the news I didn't know this was possible o.o (i really need to buy myself a 2k ps3)

sardine fish Guest
    Do you think is possible? If that is possible we can play psn?

Vallachia Guest
    There's a TON of games that work straight off on CFW3.55. You don't buy any games because you are a cheapskate, don't make excuses.

My PS3 runs CFW 3.55 and I buy all the games that I enjoy playing. The ones that suck I delete. So I (and many others on CFW) still support the developers.

Don't be a leech dude, buy some of the games you really like. Give the devs a reason to continue to make great games.

sardine fish Guest
    How about we take a photo on all the games disc we bought and show it to everyone to see and look who are more cheapskate (dont mention those disc i bought for forum to test)? Instead of asking for eboots and exclusives for games, i just buy or i wait.

G Sus Guest
    i'd say the likelyness of it happening is about 0%

more likely a new cfw would be released.

sardine fish Guest
    Thanks for your reply Luciferson

LiQUiDxSNaKe Guest
    That will be fun to do, see how many people actually buy them instead of downloading

bp125 Guest
    hi

how does it work?

levihacks19 Guest
    works good.. very good

Page 6 of 6 First ... 56