If I remember correctly, there was a post one week ago about the 3.6 keys, the well soon be around, but the one who finding them is on holiday...
yes or no! 3.6x not cfw created in few days!!!
the most modchip only for hacked..
Last edited by BEHNAM777; 08-02-2011 at 10:58 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Yep, I bet they will save some users the time and hassle of obtaining their own... as long as they aren't hosted here I don't mind at all and +Rep bitsbubba!
THx ! very cool news !
Following up on the recent PS3 Cinavia DRM Check Fix for PS3MFW comes some ready-made PUP files from bitsbubba called NFW (Newbie Friendly Ware) for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users, which include the Kmeaw CFW Cinavia disabled patches and 3.66 spoof followed by version 2 below and a PS3 3.55 NFW (Newbie Friendly Ware) Bug Fix.
Download: PS3 3.55 NFW (Newbie Friendly Ware) / PS3 3.55 NFW Unspoofed / PS3 3.55 NFW v2 / PS3 LV2 Patcher BD Region Changer
Below is the changelog, to quote:
3.55 NFW v2 Features Enabled:
- Change PUP build / version
Patch LV1 hypervisor
- Allow mapping of any memory area (Needed for LV2 Poke)
- Peek/poke support (unused lv1 calls 182 and 183)
Patch LV2 kernel
- Patch to add Peek/Poke system calls to LV2
- Patch to add LV1 Peek/Poke system calls to LV2 (LV1 peek/poke patch necessary)
- Patch to add LV1 system calls to LV2
Patch package installer
- Allow installation of pseudo-retail (geohot) packages
- Allow installation of debug packages
Patch Application launcher
- Patch to allow running of unsigned applications
- Added Start Game (disc-less) to games category
- Added "The Homebrew Channel" to XMB
Clean unwanted icons from the XMB Videos Category
- Remove "Netflix" icon from the XMB Videos Category
Clean unwanted icons from the XMB Games Category
- Remove "Minis Manual" icon from the XMB Game Category
- Removed "PlayStation Store" icon from the XMB Game Category
Clean unwanted icons from the XMB Network Category
- Remove "Online Instruction Manuals" icon from the XMB Network Category
- Disabled Cinavia Protection (except AVCHD and BD: WIP)
- Custom coldboot by PatheticPuma
- Added Graffiti Dynamic Theme by DoctaIgnorantia
REMINDER: the only way to revert back to another FW is though Recovery Menu!
More PlayStation 3 News...
No prob bitsbubba and +Rep, nothing like keeping busy on a Friday night posting news eh?
just shows your dedicated
What does Cinavia DRM check do?
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?