Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Catherine (full game) on PS3 3.55 kmeaw CFW

Hey, first off I was not sure if this was the correct board for this question, so my bad if it isn't.

Just picked-up my copy of Catherine Deluxe Edition and it says it needs 3.60! I had read on the boards that the demo that came out worked on 3.55 (as least I think that is what I had read). I am copying it to my HDD with Multiman 02.03.00 to see if there is a slim chance that it can make it work on its own. But I doubt it will (but I will post an update about that once it is done ripping). But does anyone know if there is a way to get it to run otherwise? I know it just came out in the US today, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

So I tried letting multiman fix the flies, but I get a 80010017 error when trying to launch the game. So no go on playing the game for now at least.

All games that require a FW greater than 3.55 are generally a no go, unless an exploit is found in patch for the game (like the one for LA Noire). Monitor the modified eboot thread for a fix, but generally speaking you will have to wait until a better solution for newer games is found.