Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Speaking of links, do you think it would be helpful to have a closed sticky with links to the most recent versions of the various CFW/MFW versions? I think users sometimes have trouble locating these if the threads have fallen down the list due to inactivity.

yes I think that would help but i don't think us moderators can make a sticky PS3NEWS might have to make it. when i get home I add links to the offical 3.55 and the kmeaw i used mine worked because like i said ones people are using might be incorrectly patched or just a bad download.

This is actually something I can do later today, mainly as we generally don't allow offsite/external links for files so I will make a Sticky with all of the threads containing links to these PS3 CFW files located on our site so they are easy to find... Thanks for the suggestion guys.

Great, even I have trouble some times so that will make it really easy. Thanks Boss!

Page 2 of 2 First 12