Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Blue screen when starting Multiman on Kmeaw CFW

Sponsored Links
    So this ps3 is acting really weird. It boots up fine but when i try to start multiman i get a blank blue screen. It happens when i try to play a game or watch a movie. I'm on kmeaw 3.55 cechl01 (fat)

I messed it up again

I figured it had something to do with the blu ray drive so i downgraded to 3.15 and installed 3.41bdb but now i am back to a rsod.

This is incrediby weird because i forgot what firmware i was on and i was able to downgrade from 3.41bdb to 3.15 again without service mode. I just tested it again to make sure i wasnt going to make an idiot out of myself and i upgraded to 3.41 ofw and back down to 3.15 again without service mode. wtf. Is that supposed to be possible?
    Last edited by boarder1042; 06-02-2011 at 12:35 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News