Biohazard Revival Selection PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CFW Fix is Released
This weekend roid clive shared the original Resident Evil 4 & Veronica EBOOT.BIN and PARAM.SFO files, and ryu002003 has made available a Biohazard Revival Selection PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CFW fix for use with the Biohazard Revival Selection JPN PS3 JPMORGAN release (BLJM60372) on PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware.
Download: Biohazard Revival Selection PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CFW Fix / Resident Evil 4 & Veronica EBOOT.BIN and PARAM.SFO Files
Below are the Biohazard Revival Selection PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CFW fix instructions, to quote:
1) copy file to /PS3_GAME/PKGDIR/PARAM.SFO replace old file
2) copy file to /PS3_GAME/PARAM.SFO
3) you need one disc game bluray in driver loading game Biohazard Revival Selection with multiMAN or another manager
4) install game with icon Biohazard Revival Selection
Instructions for making the Biohazard Revival Selection JPN PS3 JPMORGAN game work:
1. Extract the game with Winrar.
2. Extract again starting from the "jpm-biorev.rar."
3. Enter the folder "PS3_EXTRA/D000" and rename the file to DATA000.PKG DATA000.pkg (pkg must be in lowercase).
4. Enter the folder "PS3_EXTRA/D001" and rename the file to DATA000.PKG DATA001.pkg (pkg must be in lowercase).
5. Now just copy the 2 files and DATA000.pkg DATA001.pkg at the root of a USB stick or external hard drive.
6. 2 pkg install the files through the folder "Install Package Files".
7. Multiman Start any game and go back to the XMB.
8. Start the Biohazard directly from XMB.
- The system will say that the game needs the 3.66 FW and ask if you want to edit the PARAM.SFO to 3.55, this time press YES.
- The game has English audio and subtitles and menus in Japanese.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Good to see another new game fixed, I think this should be moved to the "PS3 EBOOT.BIN Links Repository" thread though. This isn't worth it's own thread.
We do separate threads for each fix for the Site News, but the fix links can also be posted in the Repo Sticky if you wish.
Yeah I reckon that's a good idea, especially for people who might find the fix using a search engine like google.
Yep - exactly, this way each game gets its own thread indexed here for search engines, and also for the people who don't check the Repo Sticky as often they can keep up with the fixes from our main page as new ones are released.
haven't heard of this game.. thanks !!
I think it's the same game as "Resident Evil: Revival Selection" which is going to be released on the 20th of September in the US.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
This explains the reason why there is a fix. LOL
Do you think it will work with the usa version when its release ?
Resident Evil = Biohazard in Japan, you're right.