Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by shinintendo View Post
    Now to find a way to play in multiplayer
    Does it have a LAN option for the multiplayer? If it does you can use Xlink Kai or XBS link to play online.

Sponsored Links
    OMG OMG OMG

this is insane news downloading right now

Jizz in my pants

I love each separate thread for the releases as it makes front page news and its easy to spot. Thanks Boss..

Games I'm waiting a proper release for uncharted 3, arkham city, portal 2.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Does it have a LAN option for the multiplayer? If it does you can use Xlink Kai or XBS link to play online.
    Good question mate, 'afraid I can't answer that since I don't have to game yet. If someone willing to give us an answer it will be appreciated.

OK I found this link: neoseeker.com/news/17197-battlefield-3-wont-have-lan-support-at-launch-maybe-later/

so no lan.

I hope for some miracle on that front.
    Last edited by shinintendo; 10-30-2011 at 09:55 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by 1Panic View Post
    Another game I don't care about gets patched. Why is it that the games I and others don't play are so easy to patch but the more popular games are impossible to?
    Erm, I don't know which planet you're from, but they don't come much more popular than Battlefield 3 - and I don't particularly care for this series either, but I can't dispute its popularity >.<

This game has been anticipated by a LOT of gamers worldwide, and I honestly don't think it's a matter of other titles not being doable as such - Duplex has some mad ninja skills that the rest of us mortals can only dream about - but a matter of what Duplex wants/has time to release. I'm sure more will follow in the coming days, especially if the method used to patch BF3 turns out to be a new way of doing BR-backup patches...
    Last edited by phreon; 10-30-2011 at 10:07 PM

Agreed, as the Battlefield 3 fix isn't the same method as the Uncharted 3 fix odds are more new CFW fix releases will follow soon enough.

Okay, so Duplex has methods for disc games too. Pretty awesome of them to patch some of these since we don't yet have new cfw.

This game though is really a multiplayer experience. Single player campaign made me want to punch my dog.

rumours are more DUPLEX releases coming... cant wait, who says the scene is dead.

thats awesome.. if only there was psn to play the game.. LOL

If you have the game can you test it and see if it works (with the fix on a CFW PS3) before I go of and buy the game.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News