Bethesda Softworks Global Community Lead Matt Grandstaff posted up a reaction video today spotlighting The Evil Within alongside their PS4 / PS3 Pre-order bonus details below.
To quote: If you stop by our playtest lab, you're likely to hear plenty of gasps, screams, and expletives.
That's because our testers are among the first to play The Evil Within - our new survival-horror game from the legendary Shinji Mikami and his team at Tango Gameworks.
The video above shows real reactions to players checking out the game in a dark room - the ideal setting for playing The Evil Within.
The Evil Within will now terrify players right in the thick of Halloween season - releasing on October 21st in North America. With your pre-order of the game, you'll receive The Fighting Chance Pack, which includes:
• Medical Kit - A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
• Green Gel - Used to upgrade Sebastian's attributes.
• Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells - A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it's useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
• An Incendiary Agony Bolt - Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
• A Poison Agony Bolt - Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
Stay tuned for new updates on The Evil Within - coming to both PS3 and PS4 - this October.
More PlayStation 4 News...