PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

drphuz which school did you go to?

Quote Originally Posted by zecoxao View Post
    you're smoking heavy doses of weed then.
    How did you know?

If 1.0 is 100%, then .40 is 40%, which means .04 is 4%. What school did you go to? Thats simple math all day k-6.

Not my fault $ony is full of it.
    Last edited by drphuz; 11-15-2013 at 01:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No, they already stated 0.4%, which means the math was already done. Percentages are relative numbers, and in this case the number of launch units is much larger than 1 (which your percentages are based off of). You can't just arbitrarily change numbers in real math.

Guys for crying out loud... 0.4% means 4 per thousand... 4units out of a thousand.

As 4% is 4 out of a hundred. It's a division of 1 unit... Know what that is? take a hundred items (called a). Each one of those is 1% of the total(a). Take that 1 item(b) and redivide it to another 10 parts... each one of these(c) 10 parts is 10% of (b) and 0.10 of (a)

Damn won't let me edit... 0.10 is the same as 0.1 and 0.01 is 1 out of ten thousand.
    Last edited by guardianx71; 11-15-2013 at 04:05 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok guys,we talk percentages any more we'll have to make another thread, lol.

I get it. But you know what im talking about.

Yeah , indeed. But these sort of problems is the reason i NEVER buy anything from the first batch. The first ones are (and i am trully sorry for anyone facing problem) practically extended beta testers. Personally , I'll be waiting at least year to see if there will be any overheating ylod or rrod like last generation. Besides I've a ton of ps3 games I haven't even touched

My PS3 had rlod after 5 yrs. I played it like a beast for hrs. Lol. It was the original first batch with four USB.

I also have a new slim version 320hd that while testing software caused a software ylod. At this current time still working on trying to fix it with software but have had no luck yet.

If anyone can help it will be greatful.

Great , this kind of consoles have a protection of any heat related damage.

thanks very much

I hate YLOD

Me too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23