Killzone Shadow Fall on PlayStation 4 Season Pass Revealed
Guerrilla Games Producer Poria Torkan revealed details today on Killzone Shadow Fall season pass for PlayStation 4 below.
To quote: Today we're excited to announce the season pass for Killzone Shadow Fall.
We're pulling out all the stops for Killzone Shadow Fall's multiplayer, and we already have several forms of downloadable content planned for extensive post-launch multiplayer support.
In addition to new competitive multiplayer maps - which, as we mentioned before, will be released for free - we're also working on paid expansion packs that will further enhance your online experience.
To help you save on the first six expansion packs, we're introducing the Killzone Shadow Fall Season Pass. For just $19.99, you will receive access to the following packs as they become available:
• Online co-op expansion pack
• Focusing on team play and intense combat, the online co-op expansion pack adds a new co-operative game mode in which you and up to three online friends must survive against impossible odds.
• Fight waves upon waves of enemies in four new arena maps, featuring a unique leveling system and new unlocks.
• Three online co-op map packs
• Each map pack consists of two brand-new arena maps you can play in co-op mode with your friends. Please note that these arena maps will only work with the online co-op expansion pack.
• Two additional multiplayer expansion packs
• We'll reveal more about these additional multiplayer expansion packs when Killzone Shadow Fall's launch date nears. Suffice to say they'll offer many hours of additional multiplayer thrills!
But that's not all - if you get your Season Pass for day one of Killzone Shadow Fall, you will also receive access to an exclusive OWL combat drone skin and a unique Multiplayer Spotlight move. Take advantage of this excellent value deal to maximize your online experience!
Keep a close eye on Killzone.com and PlayStation.Blog, because we'll have more Killzone Shadow Fall information soon.