Beatshapers Founder and CEO Alexey Menshikov announced today that Ready to Run is racing to PS4 this year with details below.
To quote: Hi there! This is Alexey Menshikov, CEO of Ukraine-based Beatshapers. I'm excited finally back to announce our new project - Ready to Run.
In case you're not familiar with Beatshapers, we're a small developer and digital publisher from Kiev, Ukraine. To date, we've published 19 games on PlayStation Store. The most significant are BreakQuest series (minis), StarDrone Extreme (PS Vita), Jetpack Joyride (minis) and Furmins (PS Vita, made together with Housemarque).
Ready to Run is a furious RC car racing game in a unique retro-futuristic setting, and it's actually planned as a franchise, with the first title coming exclusively to PS4.
Here are a few of Ready to Run's features:
• Highly responsive, arcade-style RC racing physics
• 15+ futuristic radio-control cars with various designs
• Single city environment featuring endless track configurations for different race modes
• Real-time and asynchronous multiplayer modes
• Various scoreboards with filters, with an emphasis on PSN friends
We've always been fans of RC racing games, and it seems now's the time for a new title on PlayStation Store. We are planning to launch Ready to Run on PS4 in Q2 2014.
This is all for now, for more updates, please become a fan on our Facebook page and follow @beatshapers on Twitter.
We'll have more exciting announcements coming this year for PS4 and PS Vita, so stay tuned!
More PlayStation 4 News...