WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 DLC Coming to PSN in January
THQ's Kris McDonald shared the following news today:
We at THQ have some great news for all of the PlayStation Blog readers out there. For the first time, the world's leading fighting franchise will offer downloadable content starting in January 2009.
Owners of SmackDown vs Raw 2009 will be able to download updated costumes and even new playable Superstars on their PS3 through PlayStation Network. SVR09 is already chalk full of new features such as the all-new Tag-Team Gameplay, the Create-A-Finisher mode, an all-new Highlight Reel mode and the first ever tag-team storyline.
Not to mention, the 100+ match types and updated roster of over 60 playable characters. However, we didn't feel that was enough. We are proud to announce the first roster update pack for the SmackDown vs Raw franchise. Check out the details for the first download pack below:
Roster Update Pack 1
Available for PS3
- Evan Bourne - playable Superstar
- Ted DiBiase - playable Superstar
- Charlie Haas - playable Superstar
- Chris Jericho - alternate attire
- Kelly Kelly - holiday costume (EXCLUSIVELY ON PS3)
- Maria Santa - holiday costume (EXCLUSIVELY ON PS3)
- Masked Kane - alternate attire (EXCLUSIVELY ON PS3)
- MVP - alternate attire (EXCLUSIVELY ON PS3)
- Edge - alternate attire (EXCLUSIVELY ON PS3)