Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    goshan Guest
    do NOT buy oblivion for the ps3. why?

mods.

you dont have mods on the ps3, they make such a difference (trust me, ive played it with and without mods and with mods its like an entirely new and much more fun game)

hellotonothing Guest
    i just want final fantasy, and maybe an mmorpg.

Caeser Guest
    I've noticed that with the upgrades in technology there have been a few developers who have been trying to upgrade RPGs along with it. I mean, that much is obvious, why wouldn't they make RPGs better... but what I mean is that they're taking actions like melding RPGs with FPSs to appeal to a larger crowd.

We've already seen it happen in a lot of games in the past: FPSs where you can upgrade your character's weapon's and armor's levels. Skill upgrades, etc. Hopefully we can get more games out like Deus Ex, which I still quite enjoy.

omegmatic Guest
    Aw man, i am totally looking forward to the new Shin Megami Tensei... Nocturne is seriously my favorite game ever. 2009 though... crap.

NatureBoyPT Guest
    Man, I just want FF XIII. That thing will be EPIC!

shotist Guest
    mass effect might be coming like bioshock, and i just read that final fantasy 13 will be at e3.

Page 2 of 2 First 12