Thread: What have you done to your PS3?
01-31-2008 #11Juniorflip Guest
I have done the LED sixaxis mod, that was fun and scary at the same time
02-04-2008 #12markman2012 Guest
im wanting to upgrade hdd and yes i fully agree cd,s/br/dvd defently not safe with a 2yo son runing around
02-04-2008 #13ifox Guest
After I will install Ubuntu, I'll try to set up TV-recorder-like stuff with my ps3. Don't know yet if that will work..
02-06-2008 #14bigblockchev Guest
I have run YDL, Fedora and Gentoo linux on my ps3. I have a 250GB ext HD for ps3 system backups, PSN videos and more room for linux.
Streammygame I'll try soon since I don't play Warcraft but my roommates do.
02-06-2008 #15tabblink182 Guest
40gb ps3 (want a 60 for the slots and more usb ports)
2x Samsung 120gb USB2.0 externai hard drives
wireiess usb keyboard
and currently dumping everything i can in the hope i can play them when a loader is released
02-06-2008 #16Heinrich004 Guest
For movies and games
Im stream movies to my ps3,and with excelent upscaled processing im amazed with each movie i can see.
02-06-2008 #17xxhockey225xx Guest
ubuntu so far.. i need a larger hdd to install
02-09-2008 #18odrun Guest
i'll take a bigger hdd and install ydg
02-09-2008 #19DarkArchon Guest
Hey guys, ok ive done a fair bit to my ps3 so far:
- Installed successfully a 1TB hdd via an internal 3.5" hdd hooked up to the ps3 so i can hold any movie i stream to my ps3.
- Ripped All my dvd's and sending them straight to the ps3's hdd via vilvic media centre.
- Sixaxis mod blue with blue player indicator lights.
- Red sixaxis mod light.
- Working on an Orange sixaxis mod.
- Currently trying out what the best option would be do to with my blu-ray rips i have. (not too sure about conversion process and sending the blu-ray over vilvic)
I think thats about it. Good thread btw, hope to hear more from people.
02-12-2008 #20assadanzar Guest
i have installed linux twice and i stream games.Also i am trying to stream stuff like music of my pc.