SCEA's Theresa Custodio of Brand Alliances has shared a video today along with details on how fans can win keys to a real ModNation Racers inspired Kart.
To quote: This year at the Coachella Music and Arts Festival, we teamed up with talented artist Jeremiah Garcia, the super-cool band Passion Pit, and an amazing charity called Global Inheritance to create a one-of-a-kind custom ModNation Racer golf kart!
Check out the video below to see how this kart went from the ModNation Racers championship circuit to Coachella!
So what could be cooler than watching this kart in action? Owning it!
This custom, real-life vehicle features:
- Solar panels to fuel both your kart and PS3
- 32? Sony Bravia TV and PS3 to get your game on
- Custom paint job that melds the art style of Passion Pit with the signature feel of ModNation Racers
- Sweet headlights
- Grass carpets (it's a golf kart!)
- Crosshairs (stay on target!)
- ModNation custom license plate graphic
- and more!
That's right, ModNation fans, you could grab the keys to this ModNation Racers kart by entering the sweepstakes.
Good luck and check back on the page for more Passion Pit ModNation Racers kart action.
P.S. Don't forget: the ModNation PSP demo hits the PSN Store today!
More PlayStation 3 News...