1. connect both ps3s with an ethernet cord.
2. go to each of the ps3s and set the network settings to wired.
3. Turn off both ps3s
4. Turn on both ps3s
5. On the jailbroken ps3, go to system settings > Data transfer > continue > Send data on this ps3 to another > Continue until you see a screen with both ps3s connected by an ethernet.
6. switch screens to your regular ps3. Now do the same procedure as step 5, except set the regular ps3 to recieve data from another ps3
7. Go onto jailbroken ps3 screen and hit X
8. Follow the instructions on the screen and let it load
9. Now disconnect the ethernet cords AFTER EVERYTHING IS DONE, and set your regular ps3 (which was just data transferred) to your preferred network settings
10. Recover an account or create a new one, and start hosting
I can't get the transfer to work tho, the phat 3.55 console gives me an error, and the retail ps3 just says connect sending ps3. Have no idea what I'm doing wrong..
well i don't see why not. i'm from the uk and it works fine for me. Data transfers are pretty easy to do,just make sure you back up all your important stuff such as account details etc... as your online ps3 gets formated, also sync your trophirs and back up game saves. Go to settings/data transfer and follow instructions.
someone has a spare key or dummy account that wanna share it with me?
Guys, save yourselfs the hassle. Use my dummy account (just be quick, be on, and off so others can use, and DON'T change the password; I can recover it, but it would take a while).
login info: uncharted3mp AT hotmail.com
Make sure you have a 3.72 spoof on your 3.55 ps3
I now have a spare cup code for someone interested
Awesome. If you could pm it to me that would be great.
Sadly, we Canucks got screwed out of this deal.