Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Video: Take a High-Level Look at Splinter Cell Blacklist on PS3

Community Developer Zack Cooper shared a video today which takes a a high-level Look at Splinter Cell Blacklist on PS3 below.

To quote: Even though it's been such a long road to where we're at right now, it's still hard to believe that Splinter Cell Blacklist will be launching in just over a week!

We understand that more eyes are on us now than ever before - but that doesn't mean they've seen everything we've already put out there.

This video is a solid wrapper, giving you a high-level look at the entire scope of the game: the extensive Single-player campaign, the 14 unique CO-OP missions, and Spies vs. Mercs.

Oh, and it's also narrated by Charlie Cole, the man behind Sam Fisher's gadgets.

Anyway, I won't take up any more of your time. Right now, at least. Once you get your hands on Blacklist, we should take up plenty. Enjoy the video!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Liongooder Guest
    Sam Fisher is back with some good gadgets i guess,which is an excellent news.

elser1 Guest
    never liked tom clancy games myself.