Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video: PS3 3D Display Pre-Order Offer Includes Resistance 3

Video: PS3 3D Display Pre-Order Offer Includes Resistance 3

Today PlayStation 3 Marketing Manager Kim Nguyen has announced news of a PS3 3D display pre-order offer that includes Resistance 3 for the PS3 entertainment system alongside a video below.

To quote: The PlayStation 3D Display we unveiled at E3 has been getting plenty of buzz, and I wanted to let you all know about a special pre-order offer that's now available at retailers nationwide:

If you pre-order the bundle - which includes the 24-inch 3D Display, one pair of universal PlayStation 3D glasses, MotorStorm Apocalypse on Blu-ray, and an HDMI cable - you'll also receive a copy of Resistance 3 on Blu-ray.

We're excited to offer all of this for $499.99, and you'll need to place your pre-orders by Sept. 30, 2011.

Check out the video below to learn all about the 3D Display that is launching in November.

[viddler id=8c8669d6&w=640&h=380]

The brilliant, ultrathin, 24" LED 3D Display is enhanced for gaming with SimulView technology, delivering individual full HD screen action to each player in two-player mode. Key product specs include:

- Full HD 1080p resolution and 240hz refresh rate for ultra-smooth play
    - 3 HD inputs (2 HDMI and 1 component) so you can hook up your PS3, cable TV box, and PC
    - Built-in speakers and subwoofer for a more immersive audio experience.

With the 3D Display pre-order offer and so many amazing titles coming to PS3 in 3D this holiday, like Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, and more, now is the time to jump into 3D gaming.

[imglink=http://www.ps4news.com/images/img_27695.jpg|Video: PS3 3D Display Pre-Order Offer Includes Resistance 3]http://www.ps4news.com/images.php?sm=1&f=img_27695.jpg&w=500&h=400[/imglink]
    More PlayStation 3 News...

Minuz Guest
    The SimulView technology looks awesome!

ynoz Guest
    hahaha now i only need $500 and another extra $250 for a new updated PS3 for being able to play those games...

NeTRaW Guest
    Great device! But it could be bigger..

Ezio Guest
    Nice! The dream for all the PS3 gamers, a signed PS3 TV.

B4rtj4h Guest
    Lol will this come with XMB as well?

HeyManHRU Guest
    That's is awesome.

Natepig Guest
    The screen is a bit small compared to what i'm used to.

HeyManHRU Guest
    Yeah, they should make a bigger one, and maybe a PS3 pre-installed in the TV... somehow.

Ezio Guest
    From the video looks small, but I think it's the right size. The problem is that we're used to playing on screens 40 inches or larger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast