If you haven't been paying attention, or were maybe only in an earlier version of the Beta, you might wanna know what's been going on with the game. That's why Zipper Interactive's Lead Designer CJ Heine dropped on by (via PlayStation Eye) to tell us about it.
So which sites are giving out entry codes for this extended Beta? Well, we are for one. As per usual, fan our Facebook page and/or follow our Twitter and we'll start giving them out later today.
But we're hardly the only option. Remember that Official MAG Blog? Head on over there to find out who else can hook you up.
As of this morning, we’ve updated the MAG beta to version 1.46. This upgrade brings a number of new things to the table, including:
* Our highly-anticipated 256-player Domination mode in addition to 64-player Sabotage.
* Reductions in the beta download sizes by more than 30%!
* Extensive tuning to the weapons for all three PMCs to better balance the factions.
* An updated experience curve for leveling that helps new and inexperienced players.
* A huge number of updates, revisions and fixes that reflect the feedback given to us by testers in previous betas
Another important bit of information to note is when the MAG Beta program will end – which will be at the strike of Midnight (Pacific Time) on December 5.