Video: Killzone 3 PS3 Helghast Edition: First Unboxing Unveiled
Sony's Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez has shared a video unveiling the first unboxing of Killzone 3 Helghast Edition for the PS3 entertainment system today.
To quote: Everyone knows that Killzone 3 slams onto the PS3 on February 22nd. But what of the Killzone 3 Helghast Edition?
What of its mysteries? We decided to let a familiar face plunge in and reveal the contents. Remember: This is your last weekend to pre-order!
Inside the Killzone 3 Helghast Edition, you'll find:
- Killzone 3 on Blu-ray Disc
- Exclusive art book featuring imagery from the Killzone universe
- Super Voucher, which provides:
- Killzone 3 soundtrack and PS3 Dynamic Theme
- Retro Map Pack featuring two of the most popular multiplayer maps from Killzone 2
- Double XP for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay
- Full access to all weapons and abilities during the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay
- Authentic Helghast Helmet replica, which opens to reveal the art book, Super Voucher and Killzone 3 game.
- Exclusive Cloaking Helghast Marksman action figure by DC Unlimited, which is 6.5" tall with multiple articulation points. It won't be sold at retail!
- Bonus video content giving you a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the game.
The first batch of Killzone 3 Helghast Edition bundles will also include early access to the SOCOM 4 Multiplayer Beta.
As you might imagine, supplies are limited.
More PlayStation 3 News...
That game is good, the graphic is nice and the story is also fine. But in my opinion it's not worth to pay so much more for this edition, same like GT5 Signature Edition.
After KZ2 sucked completely (IMO), I was pleasantly surprised, that this game is so awesome. But, yeah, this edition is overpriced. You actually can buy another one PS3 for the price of these two.
02-19-2011 #4Banned User
- Join Date
- May 2007
Am i the only one who thinks this is the most ridiculous video i have ever seen, almost...
If it was 1:1 scale helmet maybe, but as is it's just something to collect more dust on. I'll pass, happily.