Thread: Video: Irrational Games Confirms BioShock Infinite Out Today on PS3

Video: Irrational Games Confirms BioShock Infinite Out Today on PS3

Irrational Games Creative Director and Co-founder Ken Levine has confirmed that BioShock Infinite is out today on PS3 with a launch video trailer below!

Well, it's pencils down time at Irrational Games.

Our goal has always been to make the player a participant in our games. The worlds of Rapture and Columbia are dripping with detail and story.

Combat is full of player-driven options. We don't want you to observe Booker DeWitt as he fights his way through BioShock Infinite. We want you to be him.

BioShock Infinite's city of Columbia is a place of mystery, danger and action. And after nearly five years of building it, I'm proud to tell you it no longer belongs to Irrational Games. It belongs to gamers.

[imglink=http://www.ps4news.com/images/video-sony-confirms-bioshock-infinite-is-out-today-on-ps3-34367-1.jpg|Video: Irrational Games Confirms BioShock Infinite Out Today on PS3]http://www.ps4news.com/images.php?&f=video-sony-confirms-bioshock-infinite-is-out-today-on-ps3-34367-1.jpg&w=500&h=400&sm=1[/imglink]
    More PlayStation 3 News...

racer0018 Guest
    Good game. I have played it and I like it. Thanks

StanSmith Guest
    I'm the opposite. I finished it and didnt like it. I prefer Bioshock 1 or 2 compared to this. I hated the ending, though it was tacked on. The only thing I did like about it was Elizabeth. She is a great sidekick and actually does something useful and helpful unlike some sidekicks in COD or Battlefield games where they do completely nothing and are totally useless.

I hated the rails and didn't use them unless I had to. I thought the graphics was the same as B1&2. Gameplay is identical to B1&2. 5/10

xbudz Guest
    Here is BioShock Infinite (PS3) running on PSVita through Remote Play.

NbAlIvEr100 Guest

Confused

Ouch... Roger does not approve This was a great transition into a new realm for Bioshock, although I will agree with you in small terms, that I preferred the original Bioshock's atmosphere and game elements, but this one feels more action and fast-paced.