Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Video: Interview: Insomniac Games on Ratchet & Clank: QForce

Sony Blog Manager Fred Dutton has recently interviewed Shaun McCabe of Insomniac Games who spills the beans on Ratchet & Clank: QForce for PS3 below!

To quote: While many popular franchises are happy to stick rigidly to their tried-and-tested formula whenever it's time for a new entry, the Ratchet & Clank series has never shied away from mixing things up.

This year's Ratchet & Clank: QForce - the tenth outing for developer Insomniac Games' dynamic duo - is no different.

Due out on both PS Vita and PlayStation 3 before the end of the year, it adds an intriguing - and, believe me, thoroughly entertaining - new tower defence element to keep players on their toes.

We bumped into Insomniac's Shaun McCabe at Gamescom last month and immediately thrust a camera in his face to find out more.

See what he has to say below, and then remind yourselves of the game's latest trailer.

More PlayStation 3 News...

TBH, Future Tools was my first R&C game, and it made me an instant fan of the series. Haven't heard about this one until now, and the video is pretty generic for a game coming out in the next few months. Might have to wait for gamer feedback instead of a day one buy.