Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Video: Heavy Rain PS3 Gameplay Trailer - All In-game Engine

Today a new Heavy Rain PS3 gameplay trailer video is available which includes all in-game engine footage.

The video comes courtesy of Vamatt99218 via GameTrailers.com and according to the caption was created using solely real-time in-game engine footage.

Also below is a leaked Heavy Rain gameplay video of Madison from Famitsu, which comes courtesy of SolidSnakeRD via YouTube.

To quote from the video's caption: "A new video of the Japanese version of the highly anticipated PlayStation 3 exclusive Heavy Rain has emerged online. It shows a level of the game which involves Madison Paige."

Those interested can check them out below!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Caveman007 Guest
    This would be a cool way to make a silent hill game but with free combat added. They hold the suspence very well the whole time i watched I wanted to interact with everything she passed by and I couldnt wait to see what happend next. Its like watching your favorite book unfold in front of you but you can be a part of it. I'm sold.