Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    xpa12 Guest
    I was kinda sad when 13 ended, just because I would really like an RPG that always has new things to do and discover, so i'm kinda happy about this but as has been posted already - lets hope this isnt a repeat of X-2. You just know a super special edition is in the works which any hardcore fan will buy.

Guess we'll see how it turns out soon enough!

Anticleric Guest
    Is it just me, or does this story in these 2 games make everyone want to kill themselves?

heri8596 Guest
    13 is not one of my favorites ff, but i'm excited to see how this xii-2 turn out, wonder how the gameplay gonna be (i like 13 battle gameplay, but hate the leveling system)

jayhoyee Guest
    I'm playing ffxiii. I must say it's different, but it's still an epic game. Looking forward to xiii-2.

Shcotttty Guest
    I freakin love Lightning, she was def one of the best FF characters yet.

gmcoringa Guest
    FFX-2 was a game that I couldn't have pacience to finish. The same applies for FFXIII. Following the logic, I think this will be another horrible game.

As I'm a fan of FF games, I will play it anyway.

PaNNaP Guest
    It looks beautiful like the first one and im sure it'll be emotional like it as well.

on a side note, im still itching for a FF7 1080p remake! like the new abe's oddysee and stranger HD remakes that are being worked on!

Page 2 of 2 First 12