Upcoming PAIN Expansion Features Wedgies, Aliens and Trophies
Looks like PAIN, PSN's #1 game of 2008, is getting yet another expansion.
To quote: The next expansion, "Sore Spots," will add two environments: the Morningwood High School gymnasium and the alien-infested Area 69.
The expansions will also introduce a few new modes, such as the "Fun With Explosives" inspired "PAIN Science" mode.
The official PAIN blog features more details on the upcoming expansion, but we've taken a peek at the new PS3 Trophies for the upcoming expansion. To see Idol Minds' devilish new achievements, check below:
- Sore Spotting- Find and hit the alien artifact in both PAIN Reunion and Sports Day and the sports trophy in both PROBE and Afterglow
- Secret Santa- Open all the unlocked lockers in PAIN Reunion using Santa
- Handy-Capped- Complete Mad Science! PAINful without grabbing
- Lo Touch- Grab teleporting Hung Lo in PAIN Reunion
- Everyone's a Winner- Get a negative distance on the Anvil Toss in PAINalympics
- It's Full of Cars- Send the black sedan through the portal in PROBE
More PlayStation 3 News...
I know they have put them on singstar.. its a shame you cant get in to the store and the games keep crashing when playing with new update but the trophies are a good idea on all games i think