Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oVERSoLDiER we're counting on you!

Sponsored Links
    At first I have to play Dead Nation, so I've 100%, I don't want to have that risk that my Savegame get lost and I've to play on Morbid with my Coop mate (We are last level). When I done this I will fetch everything what is free from PSN.

No problemo buddy Just if You feel to share and post it many people will be appreciated.

Sorry guys, today Sony closed the DNS trick, and I can't login to PSN anymore. But I will get some games from my PS3 now.

FETCH AND SHARE!

Common that's the way that a pirate does !!

well i posted that screen in the multiMan thread 3 days ago, so get it if you want and use as background...

here ya go, if anyone wants it.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

1291924516U1zTi.jpg  

oVERSoLDiER hope you fixed Your problem, tried looking for U3 Dynamic Theme through the netwithout luck

Quote Originally Posted by Flock View Post
    oVERSoLDiER hope you fixed Your problem, tried looking for U3 Dynamic Theme through the netwithout luck
    Hey, if you read my post, I can not get into PSN with 3.50 so no theme, also the design costs 1,99 $ So I can't get it .selfripped.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News