Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Web site Launches, New Screens

Just over a day after Naughty Dog has confirmed that Uncharted 2: Among Thieves will have no mandatory PS3 HDD installation the official Web site launches.

Currently on the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Web site are some new screenshots and also an interactive 360-degree view of the Nepal Warzone map.

Those interested can also kick up a notch your PS3 or PC's background with the wallpapers offered for download there.

With Multiplayer DLC in the works, Uncharted 2 is definitely going to be hit-bound when it's released this October.

More details to come as they are available, and check out some of the screens below!

More PlayStation 3 News...

russellsolid Guest

Amazin

This is Amazin.. I Loved it!

ahvmv Guest

Yeah

it looks good.. the first game was cool, and the second i'll get it i'm waiting so long

zDD Guest
    Nice. Does anyone know if and when the Beta date is going to be? Was it pushed back or something?

One Two Guest
    The first game was really good, but this looks to blow it away. Especially looking forward to the multiplayer part, sounds awesome!

mattie28 Guest
    I'm pretty new to the gaming world so when I bought my PS3 from Gamestop, I asked the guy who helped me to recommend a good game that would totally get me into playing. He recommended Uncharted and now, I am totally hooked.

Mind you, I'm a complete newbie so I'm not very good at all. I'm only on chapter 6 and it looks like I'm not gonna be done anytime soon. I'm really looking forward to the second one but I did promise myself not to get it until I finish the first. Hopefully I'd be able to hold out. That or I finish the game before it's released. Wish me luck.