- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Ubisoft Announces The Sky's The Limit With Babel Rising on PSN!
Ubisoft EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Yannick Myrtil has announced news today that Babel Rising is hitting PSN with details below!
To quote: Here at Ubisoft we love digital games. As you might have noticed we worked hard in bringing you innovative downloadable games lately, and we'll keep on doing it, next with Babel Rising on PSN!
Babel Rising is a game that lets you play as a God using your powers to prevent humans from building the tower of Babel. You can hurl bolts of lightning, cause massive earthquakes, or unleash gigantic floods upon the Babylonians.
For those of you familiar with the successful and critically-acclaimed smartphone game, know that this 3D version adds a new depth to its gameplay with 3D graphics and motion control.
Also, for PS+ members we have an exclusive offer with the Sky's the Limit pack!
This exclusive pack brings you even more towers to destroy & new enemies to defeat!
Humans are defying you once more! Embody a vengeful god and get it over with the waves of heretics who try to build two new towers. Let's unleash your mighty powers and confront new vicious types of units in exciting exclusive levels.
Sky's the limit pack full description:
• Unleash your wrath against new enemies!
• The Strong worker: unlike his weak counterparts, doesn't disappear upon building & continues to build until the player defeats him.
• The Slave master: close to the tower, and uses his whip to accelerate the workers who can quickly reach the top of the tower.
• A new priest: switch his protections every few seconds, protecting in turn against one element, the other, or both. The player has to wait for the right time to get rid of him.
Destroy new towers!
• The additional content adds 5 new levels for Survival and multiplayer modes:
• New challenges set on the 3 existing towers (Great Ziggurat, Tower of Babel and Hanging Gardens).
• 2 new towers: the Ishtar Gate and the Heathen Statue.
All of these levels are playable in Versus, Coop, and Survival modes (both in Deity and Almighty difficulties for Coop and Survival).
The original levels also remain accessible, with their old set of enemies.
More PlayStation 3 News...