Treyarch Details Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 Community Update
Following a statement issued by designer David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar, today Treyarch Studios has detailed a Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 community update on their board.
To quote from Community Leader JD_2020:
Hey PS3 gamers,
We are listening to you and we've been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come.
Stay tuned right here for all the latest and greatest.
- Multiplayer: Villa - User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side (addressed on 9/5)
- Multiplayer: User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks (referred to as the "care package glitch") (addressed on 9/5)
- Multiplayer: Radar sweep when there are only 2 Players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 Players have multiple lives when the sweep starts (addressed on 9/9)
- Multiplayer: Crash when viewing content (films, clips, etc) in the Community & Recent Games menu (addressed on 9/9)
- Multiplayer: Users' rank and stats can get wiped under very specific conditions (addressed on 9/10)
More PlayStation 3 News...
where can I send my feedback to tryarch? I have a mass of things to report!
I wanted to join the board on callofduty.com but it won't let me register.
I want to opt that they include bots in the offline multiplayer matches and that they also put in the wager match style matches (gun game/one in the chamber but then without buy in etc.) in the offline multiplayer mode.