Tekken: Dark Resurrection Getting Free Update
Bandai Namco Games announced today a free update adds new modes and gameplay fixes for the Japanese version of Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online. It includes Dual Shock 3 rumble support and a Pickup Match Mode.
Japanese owners will get the update when they start up the game on March 18th at 1pm, there are no details of an international version yet, but is expected around the same time.
Here's a list of major changes:
* Pickup Match Mode: a mode where you continually face off in one-on-one matches without having to got through a matching room. You can set conditions to search for an opponent, then battle the same opponent repeatedly, or have the computer search for new opponents following each match.
* Dual Shock 3 rumble support
* You can now create and display names for rooms
* Adjustments to allotment of points when winning and losing battles
* "Flag" option added to room creation and searching, allowing you to create and search for rooms that have been flagged with specific conditions
* Players who are waiting for their turn to fight will be alerted via sound effects and rumble when the time has come.
* When Rank Match has been set to off, your win/loss is no longer recorded and you do not earn battle points.
More PlayStation 3 News...
by far the best fighting game all time... i love this game.
Me too its the best beat em up out there. Looking forward to the new changes especially being able to jump straight into a match instead of having to wait in a lobby wathing others play.