Sony Unveils PS3 LittleBigPlanet 1.12 Game Update Details
Today SCEA Marketing Manager Mark Valledor revealed the "Cornish Yarg" (aka PS3 LittleBigPlanet 1.12 game update) details as follows:
We don't yet have a fixed release date for this update, but it has now finished primary development so won't be too much longer. Additional fixes, particularly for online connection reliability and save game/profile size problems are already well into development and we'll bring you more news on that just as soon as possible.
This update addresses several outstanding issues with the game:
- There is a new music player which lets player's choose their own music from the XMB to play during create mode and in their Pod
- Improved decoration mode makes it easier to customize your Sackboy
New options to help prevent profiles becoming full of unwanted community objects:
- Option to delete all (unhearted) community objects and photos
- Option to select whether to automatically collect community prizes and photos
- A number of improvements have been made to make profiles more robust and to recover from certain errors
- We now support Japanese and Korean IME for text chat.
- Emitter prediction has been improved (this should help fast-moving projectiles e.g. in MGS levels)
- The player proximity switch now has a 'require all' option in it
- An option has been added to cycle between various level information when viewing community levels on the earth
- Various LittleBigStore improvements
More PlayStation 3 News...
i've been waiting for alot of these, i wish they would allow you to make your own costumes instead of just buying there, that would be awesome. i wish they would let you add your own soundtracks as well, playing them on your editor is useless, i can just listen to my ipod while working. lots of problems that needed addressed seems they are doing so, hope they keep it up, and also that they dont start charging us for those as well.