Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    TurtleBeach... nuff said (although, the model i have is the Earforce X1.. [Please don't ask ok, that's all they had at my local game store at that time]).

It's perfect for the PC/Xbox360/PS3 (though THERES NO MIC JACK ON A PS3 CONTROLLER, WTF SONY SRSLY ?!!) for sound via the Red/White to headset (Music & Movies are good to hear through them lol..)

Sponsored Links
    Awesome, turtle beach has some awesome products but i'd rather buy a sony just because it'll work 100% (well you can't be too sure on that nowadays Sony seem to be having a breakdown nothing working for them).

I got the BT Motorola HT820 they work fine.

Like everytime Sony announce something new the only thing I read are... COMPLAINTS.

Yes, there ARE complaints... and damn right i can complain all i want.

All i have to say about $0ny is.. Where the heck is the damn mic jack ?? why only Bluetooth, wtf who the freak uses bluetooth ?? not alot of people that's who...

Sony PS3 controller = needs a product revision asap.

You don't like sony products, don't buy them, plain and simple. This article was just about the new wireless stereo headset, nothing more. Stop complaining about everything, it's annoying.

millions and millions use blu tooth every day mate.. got a headset now? got a mobile phone hands free? got ps keyboard?
    who the heck uses mic jack on ps3 type device.. LOL

blu tooth baby.. that's how you do it.. i can't wait for these, just been telling my friend about them and its making me want them more and more.. i wish it had surround for blue ray and for play tv though... also i hope its not a usb dongle in there or i won't buy it. that will ruin it for me..has to be 100% blu tooth!!.why they put 2 usb ports on these consoles is unknown.. except to save the 1 or 2 dollars in manufacturing costs.. LOL

BTW currently i have the jabra heaset that came with war hawk and its ok but id like to upgrade..
    Last edited by elser1; 06-03-2011 at 09:49 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sadly - it HAS USB dongle - as already discussed here the built in chip would not be able to handle the bandwith for the multichannel audio

Ofw 3.70

Hi! Sorry for my english. I'm italian.. and i read ps3news every day!

http://us.playstation.com/ps3/access...adset-ps3.html

In us playstation site.. it tells that wireless stereo headset will be compatible only with 3.70.. and according other websites... ofw 3.70 will come in september 2011

ps3 news boss posted about this a few weeks back...

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News