Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 5 First 123 ... Last
    BluRay Guest
    I really don't think Sony will keep making new OFWs just to block CFW PSN access, this cat and mouse game will piss of OFW users too.

NtRnOs Guest

michelemotta82 Guest

Dev_flash 4.31 team siracide

I FOUND HERE http://pastebin.com/wjgSeviN

[Register or Login to view code]

LINK http://www.multiupload.nl/22M3WEUID9

rewtnull Guest
    Given Sony's track record, the first thing that comes to mind is that it could be possible it's a two step rocket in patching some vulnerability. Just saying, I wouldn't expect them to just idly stand by regarding recent events.

Blade86 Guest
    Same Platform-Passphrase?

GrandpaHomer Guest
    Yes - seems like.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by michelemotta82 View Post
    I have added it to our main article now as well as the PS3 4.31 LV0 Decrypted done by Soon (same guy who did the PS3 LV0 / LV2 4.25 and LV0 4.30 Dumps Decrypted) and +Rep for sharing michelemotta82.

B4rtj4h Guest
    Hope that they patched also the Trophies screen. Hate it how it works now. My 40+ games library is loaded every time and in the mean time you cannot close the XMB overlay. Very very stupid.

ph4rcyd3 Guest
    Something that I really liked in my ps3, was the ability to play music in the background while browsing through the XMB. Did they put it back or it's gone for good?

shanerocks Guest
    Hi everyone i'm new member here but have been using ps3 jailbreak right from start. FYI: just want to let you guys know that on 4.31 update you cannot use multiman and you dont get the option to play back up games. I installed it on my ps3 and get an error when playing back up games.. As it was said it was just a minor update!! its not a minor update..

Any help would be much appreciated Thanks

Page 2 of 5 First 123 ... Last