Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

+ Reply to Thread

Sponsored Links!

Sony PS3 Releases for the Month of February, 2010

Sponsored Links
    With a new month upon us, PS3Center.net (linked above) has compiled a list of Sony PS3 Releases for the month of February, 2010.

To quote: February sees the release of three PS3 exclusive titles, as well as some big budget multiplatform releases.

Feb 02
    White Knight Chronicles - PS3 exclusive

Feb 09
    Bioshock 2
    Dante's Inferno
    Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

Feb 16
    Aliens VS Predator
    Dynasty Warriors: Strikefoce

Feb 23
    Heavy Rain - PS3 exclusive
    Sega All Star Racing
    Last Rebellion - PS3 exclusive

What PlayStation 3 games will you be picking up this month?

Sony PS3 Releases for the Month of February, 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

I already preordered Heavy Rain so thats a given. But I almost equally want White Knight Chronicles. I'll wait until it hits $50 or less though. Just too many games coming out in the next 3 months. Star Ocean International is a maybe. I'll have to see the reviews. Same goes for Last Rebellion. I played the Dante's Inferno demo and the visuals are pitiful. I'll leave that game to the Xbox kids; I'll have God of War III.

I'm going for white knight chronicles. Been waiting for this title for a couple of months now and I hope it lives up to the hype, pretty sure it will.

Question

isn't modnation racers relasing this month or am i wrong?

My wallet is going to be crying by the end of this month. So many good games coming out!

Quote Originally Posted by Pretikewl View Post
    My wallet is going to be crying by the end of this month. So many good games coming out!
    I don't care what my wallet says, the time buddy, the time you need to complete all this titles, also Im letting 2 or 3 days pass after the release I need reviews cant lose my time with mediocre games.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    the time buddy, the time you need to complete all this titles,
    Totally agree, i still have 4 games from previous years that i want to play through to completion but have no time to do so, some of them i have not even started.

Will only be getting Heavy Rain for this month and nothing else will be touched until it is completed.

+ Reply to Thread

Sponsored Links