Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    zatoichi Guest
    I'm also having exactly same problem with an 8800GTS Windows 7 64-bit home edition-when trying to use Windows Media Center... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

darren76 Guest
    I am having a prob where the first channels is garbled but the next selected channel is fine.. this is very annoying as it won't record

Does anybody have this issue and fixed it?

Cheers
    D

simiot Guest
    My PlayTv has been playing up the last few days. I continuously get blue screens when using it on WMC. I just gave up & unplugged it. Has there been a driver update to fix this?

simiot Guest
    I am having the same problem. It worked for a while but there must of been a WMC update that has affected it. I just get BSOD's too. Unpluggin it fixes that.

I tried this method (avforums.com/forums/home-entertainment-pcs/1219177-sony-play-tv-windows-media-centre-windows-7-experiences-thread.html) but I couldn't get it working. It might work for you.

Loremoon Guest
    Sorry to bring up an old thread, but does anyone know if this works for windows 8?

valtamuo Guest
    Nice work

useretail Guest
    I confirm that driver works in Windows Media Center.

luckyjase Guest
    So what other programs apart from Windows Media Player does everyone use? Any good programs that can record?

Pepesso Guest
    Thanks

liujun0792 Guest
    cool to know, thanks

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last